• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Is Julienne Peeler Available?

In summary, a julienne peeler is a kitchen tool that creates thin, matchstick-like strips of vegetables or fruits. It is available year-round at most kitchen supply stores and online retailers. It is different from a regular peeler, as it has a special blade for creating strips. Some julienne peelers can also be used for making zucchini noodles or ribbon-like cuts. The brand of julienne peeler may affect its availability, with some brands being more popular and in higher demand.
teresaj
Is the Julienne Peeler available now or not? I can't get the product item # entered on PP. I am feeling so scattered brained this morning. I have updated all that needs updated.

No it is not available. We cannot take orders for it until and IF PC releases it. I wouldn't even take anything more than names of people who are interested. It may never be released.

HO will tell us when we can sell it so watch the emails.

Thanks, I did not know this. I must be out in left field. What is the reason it's not available right now? Just curious.

They were having production issues with the company making it. It was not up to PC standards...

Thank you for your interest in the Julienne Peeler. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience you may have experienced while trying to purchase the product. The Julienne Peeler is currently available and in stock. If you are having trouble entering the product item # on PP, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you with your purchase. Thank you for your support and happy cooking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to When Is Julienne Peeler Available?

What is a julienne peeler?

A julienne peeler is a kitchen tool used to create thin, matchstick-like strips of vegetables or fruits.

When is the julienne peeler usually available?

The julienne peeler is typically available year-round at most kitchen supply stores and online retailers.

Is a julienne peeler different from a regular peeler?

Yes, a julienne peeler has a special blade that creates thin strips, while a regular peeler is used to remove the skin of fruits and vegetables.

Can I use a julienne peeler for other tasks besides creating strips?

Yes, some julienne peelers have interchangeable blades that can also create zoodles (zucchini noodles) or ribbon-like cuts.

Does the brand of julienne peeler affect its availability?

Yes, some brands may be more popular and therefore have a higher demand and availability, while others may be more limited in availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies