• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery of the Avocado Peeler & Julienne Peeler at the Outlet

In summary, the "Mystery of the Avocado Peeler & Julienne Peeler at the Outlet" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a discounted set of these two popular kitchen tools in a surprise color or design. These tools are the same high-quality as the regular versions and cannot be returned or exchanged. This promotion is only available for a limited time while supplies last.
otisbg
Gold Member
I just checked the outlet and there is the avocado peeler & julienne peeler on there - why??
How strange when I am sending out host packets for April and advertising free peelers and those peelers are on the outlet. They look like the same ones we have now.:balloon:

Send an email to HO. They'll remove them if we point it out. Obviously whoever puts the outlet up didn't realize the conflict.

They are different, they're the old version. The good thing is that those who go to the websites for shows won't see the outlet. Besides, they can get the new version FREE and without paying direct shipping if they order on a show so really it's no big deal that they are there anyway.

It's possible that the outlet is offering a special promotion for those specific peelers. It could also be that they have excess inventory of those peelers and are trying to sell them at a discounted price. Regardless, it's important to continue promoting the free peelers in your host packets as it may be a different brand or style that your company offers. Customers may still be interested in receiving a free peeler from you even if they see a similar one on the outlet. Keep up the good work with your promotions!

Related to Mystery of the Avocado Peeler & Julienne Peeler at the Outlet

What is the "Mystery of the Avocado Peeler & Julienne Peeler at the Outlet"?

The "Mystery of the Avocado Peeler & Julienne Peeler at the Outlet" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a discounted set of these two popular kitchen tools. The catch is that the color and design of the peeler may be a surprise, adding an element of excitement to the purchase.

Are the avocado peeler and julienne peeler different from the regular versions?

No, the avocado peeler and julienne peeler included in the "Mystery" promotion are the same high-quality tools as the regular versions. The only difference is that they may come in a unique color or design that is only available through this promotion.

Can I choose which color or design I receive for the peeler?

Unfortunately, the "Mystery" promotion is meant to be a surprise, so customers are not able to choose the color or design of the peeler they receive. However, rest assured that all colors and designs are equally functional and stylish.

Can I return or exchange the peeler if I don't like the color or design?

Due to the nature of the "Mystery" promotion, all sales are final and we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for the avocado peeler and julienne peeler. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

How long will the "Mystery of the Avocado Peeler & Julienne Peeler at the Outlet" promotion be available?

This promotion is available for a limited time only, while supplies last. Make sure to take advantage of this offer before it ends!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
floccies
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Tanya Becker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies