• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Does the Outlet Still Say "July 2007"

In summary, the outlet store is still open and operating, offering discounted prices on discontinued or excess inventory. They also may carry current products at discounted prices, but availability may vary. All products purchased from the outlet store are still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee. The "July 2007" label is simply a nod to the original opening date of the store and does not reflect the current inventory or products available.
ChefinHarmony
Does anyone know why the PC outlet has not updated for August yet? It still says "July 2007" and has the same products on there. I didn't see a note anywhere saying that we wouldn't have an August outlet. Just curious!
Joanne

I'm sure they'll get to it. When the outlet came out they said it would change every 4-6 weeks and they've been spoiling us by doing it each month.

It could be that with the change over, samples, etc. they just haven't had time (plus they have to check how much is left after the surprise boxes at conference.

Still patiently waiting for the outlet to change:rolleyes:

I don't even see the link for the outlet this time....

To see the link you have to make sure you've gone in as an individual order and not part of a show. However, PWS remembers what you did the last time if you have not closed your browser since you last looked so sometimes you need to close all your browsers and clear the cache.

You can also view it on CC. under samples and orders.

Related to Why Does the Outlet Still Say "July 2007"

Why Does the Outlet Still Say "July 2007"?

1. Is the outlet still open and operating?

Yes, the outlet is still open and operating. The "July 2007" label refers to the original opening date of the outlet store.

2. Are the products in the outlet outdated or expired?

No, the outlet store offers discounted prices on discontinued or excess inventory, but all products are still fresh and usable.

3. Can I find current Pampered Chef products at the outlet store?

Yes, the outlet store may also carry current products at discounted prices, but availability may vary.

4. Will I still receive the Pampered Chef guarantee on products purchased from the outlet store?

Yes, all products purchased from the outlet store are still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee.

5. Why does the outlet store still have "July 2007" on the label if it's been open for longer than that?

The "July 2007" label is a nod to the original opening date of the outlet store. It is not indicative of the current inventory or products available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HockeyLover
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • janetupnorth