• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance for Pampered Chef Logo Products at Nancy's Artworks!

In summary, "Last Chance for Pampered Chef Logo Products at Nancy's Artworks!" is a limited-time sale event where customers can purchase discounted Pampered Chef products with the company's logo on them. The sale will last until all the products are sold out, and customers are advised to purchase their desired items as soon as possible. These logo products cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and cannot be returned or exchanged. Only products with the Pampered Chef logo are included in the sale.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 9:46 AM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: End coming, but not yet!

Dear xxxxxxx,

We will no longer offer PC Logo products after the last day in August. On September 1st we will still carry many of our non-logo products. We have so many of them left, I'm sure they'll be around for some time. Our phone and website (www.nancyweb.com) will still be the same for many years.

My office is now located (or stuffed) into my basement. PC logo product is still available so feel free to order a box in the next few weeks.
!
Please feel free to forward this message to others. Good luck with your successes in The Pampered Chef this season.

Nancy
Nancy's Artworks
719-550-1000

I'm glad that she didn't quit! I really like some of her stuff and she seems like such a nice lady.

pamperedlinda said:
I'm glad that she didn't quit! I really like some of her stuff and she seems like such a nice lady.

She really is such a sweet person!

Funny Carolyn, I read that on WLPCtoo and I almost posted it here yesterday but forgot!! Thanks!:D

I just wanted to add a kudo to Nancy. Last week I had an order and someone else's order came to me too on accident. I called and e-mailed to let her know and was willing to ship it back, but no, she reshipped to the customer and let me keep the 2nd order...about $20 worth of stuff! Yeah!

Awesome!!!:d

We will miss Nancy.

1. What are "Last Chance for Pampered Chef Logo Products at Nancy's Artworks!"?

"Last Chance for Pampered Chef Logo Products at Nancy's Artworks!" is a limited-time sale event where customers can purchase discounted Pampered Chef products with the company's logo on them. These products are only available while supplies last and will not be restocked once they are sold out.

2. How long will the sale last?

The sale will last until all the products are sold out. We recommend purchasing your desired items as soon as possible to ensure availability.

3. Can I use other discounts or promotions on these logo products?

No, the sale prices for the logo products are final and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products included in this sale?

No, only products with the Pampered Chef logo on them are included in this sale. Other Pampered Chef products will still be available at their regular prices.

5. Can I return or exchange products purchased during this sale?

No, all sales during this event are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. We recommend carefully selecting your purchases before completing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • Suzanne Johnson