• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter From Ho Concerning Nancy's/Merrill

In summary, Pampered Chef has ended their relationship with Nancy's Artworks, causing disappointment among some consultants. However, as independent sales consultants, they are free to purchase products from anywhere they choose. The company has worked with Merrill to offer a variety of Pampered Chef branded products, with the promise of competitive pricing and excellent service. Pampered Chef will continue to monitor Merrill's performance to ensure they meet the consultants' needs. Many consultants have expressed skepticism about the promised competitive pricing.
hoosierchef
Here is the email I finally received today from HO concerning Nancy's artwork:

Dear Tammi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us regarding Nancy’s Artworks. We appreciate your concern, and understand that you’re disappointed about Nancy’s no longer being a Pampered Chef licensed merchandise vendor. The Pampered Chef has enjoyed a great relationship with Nancy’s for many years. We wish Nancy’s all the best for the future.

Some Consultants have asked if they can continue to purchase products from Nancy’s. As an independent sales Consultant, you’re free to purchase products that do not carry The Pampered Chef brand from whomever you wish.

However, please be assured that we’ve worked with Merrill to ensure they offer a variety of Pampered Chef branded products to meet your needs. We’re confident that Merrill will provide you with excellent service, a wide variety of items for both Consultants and Directors, and competitive prices. Additionally, you can contact Merrill directly at [email protected] with requests for products you would like to see them offer.

To ensure they consistently meet your needs, we’ll continue to monitor the quality of Merrill’s service, the breadth of their product offering and importantly, their pricing, as we do with all vendors.

Again, we appreciate your feedback.

Sincerely,

Jane Miller

Director, Recognition and Promotions

Goodness!! I only got a two or three line standard response. You must have hit a nerve with your email better than I did!:D

WOw! What a response. I really hope that the do offer "competitive pricing".:rolleyes:

I, for one, will believe "competitive pricing" and "quality service" when I see it. 'Cuz they sure haven't offered it up to now. :rolleyes:

Competitive pricing...who are they competing with?!?!??!?!?!

cmdtrgd said:
Competitive pricing...who are they competing with?!?!??!?!?!

Excellent point!!

Vista Print - LOL!

Tammi,

WELL - I am shocked ;) I received ... well the EXACT same canned response...

Dear Gina,

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us regarding
Nancy's Artworks. We appreciate your concern, and understand that you're
disappointed about Nancy's no longer being a Pampered Chef licensed
merchandise vendor. The Pampered Chef has enjoyed a great relationship with
Nancy's for many years. We wish Nancy's all the best for the future.

Some Consultants have asked if they can continue to purchase products from
Nancy's. As an independent sales Consultant, you're free to purchase
products that do not carry The Pampered Chef brand from whomever you wish.

However, please be assured that we've worked with Merrill to ensure they
offer a variety of Pampered Chef branded products to meet your needs. We're
confident that Merrill will provide you with excellent service, a wide
variety of items for both Consultants and Directors, and competitive prices.
Additionally, you can contact Merrill directly at
[email protected] with requests for products you would like
to see them offer.

To ensure they consistently meet your needs, we'll continue to monitor the
quality of Merrill's service, the breadth of their product offering and
importantly, their pricing, as we do with all vendors.

Again, we appreciate your feedback.

Sincerely,

Jane Miller

Director, Recognition and Promotions

So did about eight other Directors in our loop....I replied back to HO that I did not see who Merrill thought they were going to "compete" against - they have the whole sha-bang sewn up...!!!:D

I just can't believe they will have prices that WE can deal with...

Hmmm, interesting.....

jrstephens said:
Goodness!! I only got a two or three line standard response. You must have hit a nerve with your email better than I did!:D

My guess is that once the uproar started with the consultants and they (HO) began to be flooded with emails, they drafted a better response than the 2-3 line standard email.

Yep.... same exact email I received as well...

1. What is "Letter From Ho Concerning Nancy's/Merrill"?

"Letter From Ho Concerning Nancy's/Merrill" is a recipe book that is part of Pampered Chef's collection. It is a compilation of recipes from a variety of cultures, with a focus on Asian-inspired dishes.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes readily available?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "Letter From Ho Concerning Nancy's/Merrill" are commonly found in most grocery stores. However, some specialty ingredients may need to be purchased at an Asian market.

3. Are the recipes in "Letter From Ho Concerning Nancy's/Merrill" difficult to follow?

No, the recipes are designed to be user-friendly and easy to follow. They are accompanied by step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success.

4. Can I substitute ingredients in the recipes?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. However, it may alter the taste or texture of the final dish.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in "Letter From Ho Concerning Nancy's/Merrill"?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan recipes included in the book. They are clearly labeled and offer options for those following a plant-based diet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • jrstephens