• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Negotiate Your Dream Job Terms Like This?

In summary, "Land Your Dream Job" refers to the process of securing a fulfilling job that aligns with your career goals, interests, and passions. To improve your chances of landing your dream job, you can identify your career goals, network with professionals, tailor your resume and cover letter, and prepare for interviews. While there is no guaranteed method, following the steps and tips in "Land Your Dream Job" can significantly increase your chances. These principles can be applied to any industry or job, but it's important to tailor them to your specific job and industry. "Land Your Dream Job" is also suitable for recent graduates as it provides guidance on identifying and pursuing career goals, building a strong resume and cover letter, networking, and preparing
otisbg
Gold Member
Do you have a “Dream Job”?

An ambitious individual entered a successful store with a reputation for fine quality merchandise. They walked up to the owner and said:

“Sir, I am very impressed with your store and I would like to work here. I promise I will work hard and I would love to build a career here. In return, all I ask is the following:
1.A minimum of 20% commission on everything I sell.
2.A minimum of a 20% discount on the products I wish to purchase.
3.Free products each month based on my sales.
4.If I bring in any new sales people, I deserve a percentage of their sales as well as free products or fabulous gifts for doing so.
5.LOTS of praise and recognition, plus free products, special awards, and fabulous trips.
6.I need to set my own schedule and work only when it suits me and my family.

So, when can I start?”

What do you think the store owner said? At The Pampered Chef, we’d say “You’re HIRED!” Contact me today for more information on starting one of the absolute most rewarding jobs there is!

Just posted this to my Facebook Wall:D
Feel free to use it!
Thanks to my friend Megan

My Facebook won't let me post it to my wall. Is there a secret? I am sort of FB challenged. Love the idea though. Thanks for sharing!

thanks! posting now

It finally worked. Thanks for the idea! :)

Thank you! I'm posting this on my page!

1. What does "Land Your Dream Job" mean?

"Land Your Dream Job" means finding and successfully obtaining a job that aligns with your career goals, interests, and passions. It refers to the process of securing a fulfilling job that you have always wanted.

2. How can I improve my chances of landing my dream job?

To improve your chances of landing your dream job, you can start by identifying your career goals and skills, networking with professionals in your desired field, tailoring your resume and cover letter, and preparing for interviews by researching the company and practicing common interview questions.

3. Is "Land Your Dream Job" a guaranteed method?

While there is no guaranteed method to land your dream job, following the steps and tips outlined in "Land Your Dream Job" can significantly increase your chances of securing a job that you are passionate about.

4. Can "Land Your Dream Job" be applied to any industry or job?

Yes, the principles and strategies outlined in "Land Your Dream Job" can be applied to any industry or job. However, it is important to tailor your approach to the specific job and industry you are interested in.

5. Is "Land Your Dream Job" suitable for recent graduates?

Yes, "Land Your Dream Job" is suitable for recent graduates as it provides guidance on how to identify and pursue career goals, build a strong resume and cover letter, network with professionals, and prepare for job interviews.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • janezapchef