• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice for a Type of Fundraiser!

In summary, Amber has had success by offering 2 drawings - one is a small "FREE DRAWING" that is put on a sign and tells people they can win a prize, and then calls everyone who entered and tells them they won the free cooking class. The second drawing is a bigger drawing where people can win products worth $30 plus.
utopianaurora
Hello!,
So my bill payer job is i work at a candy store the job is great, the people are great and the owners are fabulous! One of the bosses is in charge of a festival in town called Fall-a-palooza. Anyways getting to the point, she is going to have a table for the store and said that i can set up on one side. I have to donate 10% of my sales to the town, which goes back into restoring the town, so it is a good cause. My recruiter said we are going to set it up as a fundraiser, what should i put on the table.
What are good ways of getting people interested in booking a show?
Should i do the win a free cooking show box and then call back everyone and tell them that they won?
How should i do it?
I have only done two shows and by the time this comes up it would have been 4. So i havent done this, my recruiter said that she will help, but i trust you guys better! Since you have all helped me more then you will ever know:D

Thanks,
Amber

I've had success in offering 2 drawings - 1 is small (small bar pan, or 1 simple additions cup w/ coffee beans) that is the "FREE DRAWING" and put on a sign: Win this PC prize or a Free Cooking Class! Then - call EVERYONE who entered and tell them they won the free cooking class. Sure, give the small item to one of them, too.

2nd drawing is big - $30+ in good products (stone & rack) or chopper & recipe cards or bar board & seasons best - and tell folks this is your GRAND PRIZE that will be won by someone who either SETS A FIRM DATE for a show, or who ASKS ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY.

Great way to get folks talking.

Oh - you want to have something to represent current and next month's specials.

And - have a starter kit out, with a HELP WANTED sign... be ready with recruiting info and host packets. The free drawing I do with the little blue drawing slips. The grand prize drawing I do with the Tom Marsten slip - look on files for it.

Scottdo you have luck with getting people to set a firm date? Does the incentive of extra free products work? I can never get anyone pinned down on the spot. It drives me nuts!
It is such a headache having 4 or 5 people floating in limbo.
Oh and how did you get a $3300 show! That is fantastic!

No, setting a frim date is for the aftercall or visit. I get 99% of those who I physically see or have coffee with, about 45% of those I call within 48 hours. Odds go WAY down after 48 hours.

$3300 show was about enthusiasm, an AWESOME hostess and a cause - it was a fundraiser that everyone was behind. Email me privately (see website for addy) for more details. Good Luck!

Hello Amber! It's great to hear that you have such a fun and fulfilling job at the candy store and that you have the opportunity to participate in Fall-a-palooza. It's wonderful that you will be donating a portion of your sales to benefit the town. As for setting up your table, I would suggest showcasing some of our top-selling products and offering samples for people to try. This will give them a taste of what our products can do and entice them to make a purchase. Additionally, you could have some exclusive deals or discounts for those who book a show at the festival. To generate interest in booking a show, I would recommend having a sign-up sheet where interested customers can leave their contact information. You can also have a raffle or giveaway for a free cooking show, but instead of calling back everyone, you could announce the winner at the end of the festival and have them schedule their show then. This will create a sense of excitement and urgency for those who want to win. Lastly, don't be afraid to reach out to your friends, family, and colleagues to spread the word about your booth and the opportunity to host a show. Word of mouth is a powerful tool, and they may know someone who would be interested in hosting a show. I'm glad to hear that your recruiter will be helping you, but please don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other consultants for additional tips and support. We are all here to help each other succeed. Good luck with your booth at Fall-a-palooza!

Related to Need Advice for a Type of Fundraiser!

What types of fundraisers are most successful?

Some of the most successful fundraisers for Pampered Chef include virtual cooking classes, online catalog parties, and in-person cooking demonstrations or parties. It's also important to consider the interests and needs of your specific community or organization when choosing a fundraiser.

How do I promote a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

There are several ways to promote a Pampered Chef fundraiser, including utilizing social media, inviting friends and family, reaching out to local businesses or organizations, and creating eye-catching flyers or posters. It's also helpful to offer incentives or discounts to encourage participation.

What is the best way to set fundraising goals?

When setting fundraising goals, it's important to consider the size and demographic of your audience, as well as the time frame of the fundraiser. It can also be helpful to set smaller, achievable goals along the way to keep motivation high and track progress.

How can I keep track of orders and payments during a fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a convenient online ordering system for fundraisers, which allows you to easily track orders and payments. You can also keep a spreadsheet or organizer to manually track orders and payments, if preferred.

What support does Pampered Chef provide for fundraisers?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of support for fundraisers, including marketing materials, online ordering and payment options, and dedicated fundraising consultants who can offer advice and assistance throughout the process. They also offer incentives and rewards for successful fundraisers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jagged1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies