• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Don't People Listen? Hosts' Frustration with Pampered Chef Orders

In summary, the conversation revolves around issues with outlet orders not counting towards show sales and difficulty with finding specific hosts on the website. It is suggested that a search function be implemented and some hosts have come up with their own solutions to make ordering easier for their guests. There is also frustration expressed towards the tech department for not fixing these issues.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Why don't people listen?? :grumpy: I ALWAYS stress to my hosts that they should send their friends to my website to see the catalog and order on their show. I TELL the host to tell them to put the host name in the screen to get to her show and I put their name as SHE GAVE IT TO ME on that same note.

Well, TWO of my last catalog host's friends had lots of outlet orders included in their orders. They had put her "full"??? name in and couldn't find her and then just went the other way to order. :cry: They didn't know...

One has ordered the outlet things and hopefully the other will too but I feel SO bad for the host - they both had around $100 orders with the outlet added to the show items - and they don't get the knife either.

Lesson: Be even MORE clear about this especially with catalog hosts!

...and why can't PC give options to the guest if they are close in the name??

I've got a host next month who has a really long name, and it would be really nice if there were a search function so her friends wouldn't have to know it exactly. Sounds like a good suggestion for the Tech Dept.

chefann said:
I've got a host next month who has a really long name, and it would be really nice if there were a search function so her friends wouldn't have to know it exactly. Sounds like a good suggestion for the Tech Dept.

You could always add in a second show online that says Suzie B. That way they could just look her up by that instead of Berwosklinsky.

wadesgirl said:
You could always add in a second show online that says Suzie B. That way they could just look her up by that instead of Berwosklinsky.

WOW thats a good idea... I would have to print out those orders and enter them into P3 but it would help. You smart little cookie :)

P3 will pick them up, since you have to point to the orders online anyway.

Are you saying that an outlet order will count on a show?????

No outlet orders do not count for a show.

no, the outlet orders don't count...that is the problem. People don't listen to what we tell them. By ordering from the outlet the guest spent their money and it didn't help the host.

Ok sorry!!!!! I totally misunderstood. I need a nap already this morning..............

No, outlet items can not be added to a show - that's the point.

I was upset that P3 will let you enter the outlet numbers onto a guest order (has the red dot next to it and you can't submit with that). The problem there is that if you're not watching closely you'll have to deal with those orders after the fact and the shipping could be out of your pocket. P3 should NOT be able to accept those item numbers at all!

AND while I'm complaining - why do they have those small tools on the outlet whose only difference from the ones in the catalog are the shape of the handle. Thanks for taking away from our show sales. lol

I like the outlet but they need to take more care of what's on there and how people see it. If someone logs in to order on a show (and does it right) they can't even see the outlet until they clear cookies - they stay connected to the show even after it's closed. Our tech group is SOOOO brilliant! Why can't they fix these small things that are so big a problem for us??!!

BethCooks4U said:
No, outlet items can not be added to a show - that's the point.

I was upset that P3 will let you enter the outlet numbers onto a guest order (has the red dot next to it and you can't submit with that). The problem there is that if you're not watching closely you'll have to deal with those orders after the fact and the shipping could be out of your pocket. P3 should NOT be able to accept those item numbers at all!

AND while I'm complaining - why do they have those small tools on the outlet whose only difference from the ones in the catalog are the shape of the handle. Thanks for taking away from our show sales. lol

I like the outlet but they need to take more care of what's on there and how people see it. If someone logs in to order on a show (and does it right) they can't even see the outlet until they clear cookies - they stay connected to the show even after it's closed. Our tech group is SOOOO brilliant! Why can't they fix these small things that are so big a problem for us??!!

OMG!!! I had this happen at my fundraiser wed night! This gal showed up allready had a catalog and had 3 or 4 pages printed from the outlet. I took me telling her like 4 times that she could not order outlet items on the show. Then I finally got her to understand that she needed to go back and order online. But the host and FR would not bebefit, OK got it. Then She keeps showing all her friends the outlet stuff and tries to get them to buy that stuff instead of what they have ordered from the show!!! I kept saying "yes the outlet items are a good deal BUT this FUNDRAISER will NOT get credit for those purchases!!" Ugh... some people!

Something worth noting on doing a search: you can enter as little one letter in the first or last name field and a list will appear of all hosts that start with that letter.

pc_cindy said:
Something worth noting on doing a search: you can enter as little one letter in the first or last name field and a list will appear of all hosts that start with that letter.

That must be new! How cool!! BTW: It just lists hosts who are with the consultant whose website you are at. I did "k" and it showed 3 of my hosts.

That will help. THANKS!! Host coaching: "Tell your friends just to put the first letter of your name in and pick you from the list - that way if there's a mispelling they can find you!"

1. Why do some hosts have trouble getting their guests to place Pampered Chef orders?

There are a few reasons why hosts may have trouble getting their guests to place orders. One possible reason is that some guests may not be familiar with Pampered Chef and may not understand the benefits of ordering products through a host. Another reason could be that the host may not have effectively communicated the ordering process to their guests, making it confusing or overwhelming for them. Additionally, some guests may not be interested in purchasing products at the time of the party.

2. How can hosts encourage their guests to place orders through Pampered Chef?

One way to encourage guests to place orders is by highlighting the host rewards they can earn by hosting a Pampered Chef party. This could include free products, discounts, or exclusive offers. Hosts can also showcase the quality and uniqueness of Pampered Chef products, making them more desirable for guests to purchase. Lastly, hosts can make the ordering process simple and easy for guests by providing clear instructions and being available to answer any questions.

3. What should hosts do if their guests are not interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products?

If a host's guests are not interested in purchasing products, there are a few things they can do. First, they can try to understand the reasons behind their guests' lack of interest. This could help the host address any concerns or objections and potentially change their guests' minds. If that doesn't work, the host can still earn host rewards by having their guests book future parties with other friends or family members who may be interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products.

4. How can hosts avoid frustration with Pampered Chef orders?

To avoid frustration with Pampered Chef orders, hosts should set clear expectations with their guests from the beginning. This includes explaining the ordering process, providing a deadline for orders, and following up with guests who have not placed orders. Hosts should also be organized and keep track of their guests' orders to ensure accuracy. Additionally, it's essential to have open communication with guests and address any issues or concerns promptly.

5. What resources are available to help hosts with Pampered Chef orders?

Pampered Chef provides various resources to help hosts with their orders. This includes a host order form that hosts can use to track their guests' orders and ensure accuracy. There is also a customer service team available to assist hosts with any questions or concerns regarding orders. Additionally, hosts can reach out to their Pampered Chef consultant for support and guidance throughout the ordering process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • nancycookspc