• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Placed an Order How to Enter in P3?

In summary, to enter in a Mystery Host Placed Order for P3, log into your Pampered Chef account, click on "My Orders", and then click "Enter Host Order". You can enter multiple orders from different Mystery Hosts by following the same process for each order. If the host's order contains ineligible items, they will not count towards your P3 sales, but you can still enter the order and select eligible items. The deadline to enter a Mystery Host Placed Order for P3 is 11:59 PM CT on the last day of the month. Only consultants can enter in a Mystery Host Placed Order for P3, but customers can host a party to earn rewards for themselves.
AMTC
Gold Member
Hi All -

I had a mystery host show on Friday night. My winner placed a $100 order prior to me pulling the MH of course, and now she's won $140 worth of free product.

So I'm thinking I can't put her name in as a host AND a guest. So do I use an Alias as the host? (I figure I can always use my Mom's name)

How do you all handle this?

Thanks!

Yes you can put her down as both. I always have people place their orders before pulling names so that everyone gets a chance and they earn more. So just list her name twice, its ok. :) Just have the show shipped to you.

Becky is correct. The same contact can be used as a guest AND as a host on a single show. I've had hosts place an outside order to boost them into the next level for another 1/2 priced item and that's how I did the entry.

SOrry Annie I clicked over and you were gone. You can call me now though. :)

Yes, put her name as guest and host.

Thanks for all the replies -

OOpsss...sorry Kristi - I'm at work and I got interrupted, dang these people who pay me a paycheck and interrupt my Pampered Chef time!;)

I'll be in touch soon!

p.s. I booked my flight!

AMTC said:
Thanks for all the replies -

OOpsss...sorry Kristi - I'm at work and I got interrupted, dang these people who pay me a paycheck and interrupt my Pampered Chef time!;)

I'll be in touch soon!

p.s. I booked my flight!

SWEET! Luanne has claimed you for her room! :)

1. How do I enter in a Mystery Host Placed Order for P3?

To enter in a Mystery Host Placed Order for P3, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Orders" tab. From there, click on the "Enter Host Order" button and enter the host's name and order number. Then, you can select the items from the order that you would like to count towards P3.

2. Can I enter multiple orders for P3 from different Mystery Hosts?

Yes, you can enter multiple orders for P3 from different Mystery Hosts. Simply follow the same process for each order, making sure to enter the correct host's name and order number for each one.

3. What happens if the host's order contains items that are not eligible for P3?

If the host's order contains items that are not eligible for P3, those items will not be counted towards your P3 sales. You can still enter the order and select the eligible items to count towards P3.

4. When is the deadline to enter in a Mystery Host Placed Order for P3?

The deadline to enter in a Mystery Host Placed Order for P3 is 11:59 PM CT on the last day of the month. After this time, the order will not count towards your P3 sales.

5. Can I enter a Mystery Host Placed Order for P3 if I am not a consultant?

No, only consultants can enter in a Mystery Host Placed Order for P3. If you are a customer and would like to participate in the P3 promotion, you can host a party and earn rewards for yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies