• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Mystery of Our New Summer Product - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, a consultant found a hidden product on page 8 of a promotion for new secret produce. It is unclear if the product is real or an April Fool's joke, but it is Definitely there if you are patient enough to see it.
otisbg said:
Consultant News is back up online - and I think this version is tamper-proof.

I think you are correct. If you copy the image, it just shows a blank green circle.

The product is revealed in a pdf that was unprotected. Download the file I made available in post number 74 of this thread.

LOL...that just cracks me up! They're on to us!

No one can say HO doesn't monitor CS... :cool:

dave, ur a rockstar

Thank you, Christy. I just know how to use Adobe Acrobat Professional very well :)

RMDave said:
To those having troubles ... I just removed the circle from the PDF. Here you go.

THANK YOU DAVE!!!! I was dying and couldn't get post #36 to work!!!

I can't see it at all! Can someone PM it to me please? =)

fallonp321 said:
I can't see it at all! Can someone PM it to me please? =)
Did you look at Dave's pdf page? He removed the circle. (show off!)
Click here to get to his post....Post #76

this whole thing just cracks me up!! :)

Like a bunch of kids who unwrap the Christmas presents stashed in mom and dad's closet?? :D

esavvymom said:
Like a bunch of kids who unwrap the Christmas presents stashed in mom and dad's closet?? :D

Wow. Amazing how our minds work similarly ... I was thinking "like a bunch of kids who unwrap the Hanukkah presents stashed in mom and dad's closet." Amazing!

Thanks Dave! I couldn't figure it out!

I don't know that I NEED this product, but I certainly WANT it!! Thanks for the tips on how to figure it out!

RMDave said:
The product is revealed in a pdf that was unprotected. Download the file I made available in post number 74 of this thread.

YOU ARE AWESOME..Thanks..that is awesome

I will be getting one of those!!!

Thanks Dave....I had been trying over and over again at home. Came in to work this morning and tried again, but still couldn't see it. Opened your post and there it is. I want one bad!!

So darn glad they are going to have this!! All you tech people rock...but Dave...you put the R-O-C-K in rock star!!:D:chef:

LOL! Thanks, Ann. One does what one can LOL!

RCKmom said:
Thanks Dave....I had been trying over and over again at home. Came in to work this morning and tried again, but still couldn't see it. Opened your post and there it is. I want one bad!!

The current version on CC has been fixed. HO pulled it for a while, and now the "trick" doesn't work.

Whomever does graphics at HO doesn't know how to properly create a pdf file. I'm always amazed at the Table of Contents on the right of the docs that list pages that aren't in that publication (e.g., a one or two page flyer with 22 pages referenced). Maybe the "hidden item" fiasco will motivate someone to read the instructions and learn how to use the full feature set in Acrobat Professional.:)

RMDave said:
Maybe the "hidden item" fiasco will motivate someone to read the instructions and learn how to use the full feature set in Acrobat Professional.

:)

Maybe they should offer you the job!!! :D

AmyDare said:
Maybe they should offer you the job!!! :D

They can't afford me, but thanks! :)

OMG I love this group! Even more excited than the product is knowing the SECRET! Secrets drive me cRaZy! :D

Sandi

Thankyou sooo much Dave!!! The tricks werent working for me on the Canadian CN but maybe thats because they were fixed. I soooo want that!!!!

Dave rocks! By the time I found this, I am sure it was fixed by HO.

Hey Dave, you're a rock star! Go out and PLAY!I am really disappointed that they hid this from us. Many of us are booking into the summer right now!And I REALLY would like more info on this! Especially if it will be available for customers to buy. I'm guessing that they weren't ready to release the info at the spring launch.As for the product ... it would be nice to have, but I already have the old Chilzanne and it looks better than what they have now ... no ugly green, and I use the egg side more than the other side.

I don't need this but I WANT it!!!!

Got it on a screen capture very cool indeed - you all are a bad influence on me! I never snoop @ Christmas ;)

You guys are so funny!!! I love this group!

<h2>1. What is the new summer product being offered by Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The new summer product being offered by Pampered Chef is currently a secret and will only be revealed at a later date.</p><h2>2. Is the new summer product a limited time offer?</h2><p>Yes, the new summer product is a limited time offer and will only be available for a short period of time.</p><h2>3. How can I earn the new secret product as a consultant?</h2><p>To earn the new secret product as a consultant, you can participate in the promotion currently being offered on page 8 of the consultant news online. Make sure to scroll slowly to see a sneak peek of the product behind the green circle.</p><h2>4. Can you provide more information about the new secret product?</h2><p>Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot provide any more information about the new secret product. We want to keep it a surprise until the official reveal date.</p><h2>5. What can I do if I missed the sneak peek of the new secret product on page 8 of the consultant news online?</h2><p>If you missed the sneak peek, don't worry! The product will be officially revealed at a later date and more information will be provided to all consultants.</p>

Related to Unlock the Mystery of Our New Summer Product - Limited Time Offer!

1. What is the new summer product being offered by Pampered Chef?

The new summer product being offered by Pampered Chef is currently a secret and will only be revealed at a later date.

2. Is the new summer product a limited time offer?

Yes, the new summer product is a limited time offer and will only be available for a short period of time.

3. How can I earn the new secret product as a consultant?

To earn the new secret product as a consultant, you can participate in the promotion currently being offered on page 8 of the consultant news online. Make sure to scroll slowly to see a sneak peek of the product behind the green circle.

4. Can you provide more information about the new secret product?

Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot provide any more information about the new secret product. We want to keep it a surprise until the official reveal date.

5. What can I do if I missed the sneak peek of the new secret product on page 8 of the consultant news online?

If you missed the sneak peek, don't worry! The product will be officially revealed at a later date and more information will be provided to all consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • Jules711