• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Mystery of Our New Summer Product - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, a consultant found a hidden product on page 8 of a promotion for new secret produce. It is unclear if the product is real or an April Fool's joke, but it is Definitely there if you are patient enough to see it.
Wow! I just used Chefa's trick too!

CHEFA! You are a STAR! Thanks so much....and honestly, knowing what it looks like makes me want to work even harder to earn it. SWWEEEET!

okay i finally got it. That is pretty cool!

I saw it too. Definately want to try to earn it :)

You guys are so fabulous! Now to get those shows I need...

OMG!!!! I love it!!! I am super happy and know we will get great sales in June for it!

I got it too! So excited!!!

Could someone pm me and tell me what it is? I cannot see it and it is driving me crazy!

Could someone pm me and tell me what it is? It is driving me crazy scrolling back and forth!

Linder said:
Could someone pm me and tell me what it is? It is driving me crazy scrolling back and forth!

PM me with your email address....

Linder said:

I just sent it to you....I saw your email in another post.

Love it!!! Want it! Have one show booked, just need to get the second one. I have several customers that will be very happy about this.

esavvymom said:
I just sent it to you....I saw your email in another post.

Me too, please. I can't see to get it to work.

KimoMakano said:
Me too, please. I can't see to get it to work.

PM me your email address....

So- this secret new product we've revealed, that's for the CONSULTANT's who hold/submit 2 shows June 1-15....but we don't know for sure what the new product will be for the Host with sales over $650, right? Or is it safe to assume it is the same New Product that consultant's will get?

got it....never mind. :)

Got it Bobbi, thanks.
Nice, very nice.

esavvymom said:

So- this secret new product we've revealed, that's for the CONSULTANT's who hold/submit 2 shows June 1-15....but we don't know for sure what the new product will be for the Host with sales over $650, right? Or is it safe to assume it is the same New Product that consultant's will get?

I will say it's safe to assume.

esavvymom said:

Its for consultants who submit 2 shows May 1-15. I am assuming it will be the same product.

esavvymom said:

Yes.... it will be the same product. We are getting the chance to earn it free so that we have it for our shows for our customers to see.

Thank you so much! I can now go to sleep peacefully. It is awesome!

I was able to save an actual photo of it, if anybody still is desperate to see it. It looks like they cropped the photo for the oval to fit over it, but you can still get the jest of the new product.If you want a copy, e-mail me at [email protected] - I can't guarantee that I'll see requests in this thread. ;)

So cool!! I kept doing it to see it. How cool that trick is.

To those having troubles ... I just removed the circle from the PDF. Here you go.

Attachments

• 8.pdf
    673.5 KB · Views: 567
Thanks Dave....i couldn't get it to work either and the suspense was killing me...hahha

I want! :)

Oh I want it too! I need to get busy on my May ASAP!!

Hmmmm.... should I peak? I usually like to be surprised!

Cool Cool Cool!!! Gotta have it! Now....is this going to be added to our line for customers to purchase yet this summer? (after all the give-aways?)

chefa said:
If you go to the page, move your cursor to the upper left corner outside the circle and drag it to the lower right corner to highlight the circle, click Ctrl/Insert to copy and paste in into a Word doc, you'll see what it is. :D

Chefa

OOOHhh!!! worked like a charm! ME LIKE!!!!

RMDave said:
To those having troubles ... I just removed the circle from the PDF. Here you go.

Thanks Dave! I kept flipping back and forth to see all the parts, but love the fact you show it all. thanks.

Oh my goodness!!!! I want it!

RMDave said:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:Thank you! I could see it by scrolling, but I couldn't get a real good look at it.

ShelbyMichalek said:
I will say it's safe to assume.

But it says hosts can CHOOSE from new summer prodcuts...so that implies there are multiple choices...

mrshamel3808 said:
But it says hosts can CHOOSE from new summer prodcuts...so that implies there are multiple choices...

Well, yes - there are also the other products in the picture that they can choose from...

The Grill Tray or Basket
Collapsible Bowl Set
Party Sticks

The new product is only available as a choice if they have a party of $650 or more.

So I finally peaked! I like it!

mrshamel3808 said:

I read it this way too! I had assumed that there were multiple secret products to choose from based on the wording.

ChefBeckyD said:
Well, yes - there are also the other products in the picture that they can choose from...

The Grill Tray or Basket
Collapsible Bowl Set
Party Sticks

The new product is only available as a choice if they have a party of $650 or more.

Here is what it says:
When guest sales total $650 or more, you also can choose from a cool new top secret outdoor product!
A value of over $40!

But, now that I re-read it, Becky, you are probably right. It just adds to their choices of items at 60% off.

Love it!!!! Thanks everyone!!!

Got it! Too funny, I had to go all the way to 400% and had to jerk it around a bit before I could see it. Almost made me dizzier than I am already! Nice to see something like that being added!

Very,very nice. It is almost too bad it wasn't in the catalog. There will probably be new mini catalogs now.

I think we all had to at least TRY the scrolling trick before resorting to the other reveals....no matter how silly! :D Would you have loved to be a fly on the wall of some of us trying to see it! *lol*

That is so cool! I'm so excited because my May is booked solid already and I have 3 shows on the first weekend of the month and 1 more show that should close by the 15th!!! It's sooooo mine!!!!

Last edited:
April's consultant news is not up anymore. When you go to April's CN it says it is not longer there or has been moved. I wonder if they caught on to what we were doing lol.

nene960 said:
April's consultant news is not up anymore. When you go to April's CN it says it is not longer there or has been moved. I wonder if they caught on to what we were doing lol.
LOL....that's hilarious! They have to keep the 'spies among us' so they can keep one step ahead! :D

LMAO!! So much for surprises.....we are a very smart group!

And you know, I was just saying to DH that they must know that we have plenty of smart enough people out there that are consultants that we'll figure it out. I didn't think Tech Support would be silly enough not to realize they need to merge the two pictures together, but I guess they really didn't think about that...

I cant see it! Does soemoen want to tell me? PWEASE? :D With Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle on top? *sad puppy face*

Thanks for the help in seeing this!!!!!!! ♥ it!!!!!!!!

MakinBacon said:
I cant see it! Does soemoen want to tell me? PWEASE? :D With Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle on top? *sad puppy face*

There is a link to it in post #74.

Consultant News is back up online - and I think this version is tamper-proof.

<h2>1. What is the new summer product being offered by Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The new summer product being offered by Pampered Chef is currently a secret and will only be revealed at a later date.</p><h2>2. Is the new summer product a limited time offer?</h2><p>Yes, the new summer product is a limited time offer and will only be available for a short period of time.</p><h2>3. How can I earn the new secret product as a consultant?</h2><p>To earn the new secret product as a consultant, you can participate in the promotion currently being offered on page 8 of the consultant news online. Make sure to scroll slowly to see a sneak peek of the product behind the green circle.</p><h2>4. Can you provide more information about the new secret product?</h2><p>Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot provide any more information about the new secret product. We want to keep it a surprise until the official reveal date.</p><h2>5. What can I do if I missed the sneak peek of the new secret product on page 8 of the consultant news online?</h2><p>If you missed the sneak peek, don't worry! The product will be officially revealed at a later date and more information will be provided to all consultants.</p>

Related to Unlock the Mystery of Our New Summer Product - Limited Time Offer!

1. What is the new summer product being offered by Pampered Chef?

The new summer product being offered by Pampered Chef is currently a secret and will only be revealed at a later date.

2. Is the new summer product a limited time offer?

Yes, the new summer product is a limited time offer and will only be available for a short period of time.

3. How can I earn the new secret product as a consultant?

To earn the new secret product as a consultant, you can participate in the promotion currently being offered on page 8 of the consultant news online. Make sure to scroll slowly to see a sneak peek of the product behind the green circle.

4. Can you provide more information about the new secret product?

Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot provide any more information about the new secret product. We want to keep it a surprise until the official reveal date.

5. What can I do if I missed the sneak peek of the new secret product on page 8 of the consultant news online?

If you missed the sneak peek, don't worry! The product will be officially revealed at a later date and more information will be provided to all consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • Jules711