• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Mystery of Our New Summer Product - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, a consultant found a hidden product on page 8 of a promotion for new secret produce. It is unclear if the product is real or an April Fool's joke, but it is Definitely there if you are patient enough to see it.
nene960
When you look at consultant news online slowly scroll down the pages until you get to page 8 with the promotion to earn the new secret produce. If you do it slow enough you can see what I am guessing is the product. It took me scrolling up and down on that page several times to see it but there is a peek, while the page is loading, at it behind the green circle!! My consultant found this and when I checked it out it is definitely there but you only see if for a split second but it is enough to give you an idea of what it may be! If it is it looks neat

My consultants were having trouble seeing it. Go really slow when you scroll. I mainly see it when I am scrolling from page 9 to 8. You have to scroll with your mouse for it to work!

Is this an April Fool's? I've tried a few times but it doesn't work. I don't see how it would work anyway b/c the .pdfs don't load in layers.

I promise it is not an April fools joke lol. I'm not that clever :) I only found it after my consultant told me about it and it took a whole bunch of scrolling to see it. I wish you could see it so you would know I wasnt crazy lol. It's there I PROMISE. I haven't totally lost my mind from living in a house full of boys. And I know my consultant is crazy hehe

Try refreshing the page (use the one that it listed under Consultant Sales Promotions). It happens SO quick, I can't really tell you what it is. . .so try and see for yourself.

One of my other consultants just saw it too!!! She said she went to page 8 then hit refresh and saw it!!!!

Whenever mine refreshes, it starts over at page 1.

I can see it!!! Looks cool, hope its similar to what I am thinking. don't want to ruin it for anyone who doesn't want to know!!

Increase your viewing resolution (not sure the correct tech term) to 200% or more when scrolling. It's there - no April Fools. Thanks for the heads up!

If you keep magnifying with that area on your screen it will show up VERY QUICKLY!

I am trying to pull it out of the pdf. I am able to grab a very blurry snapshot of it. I can see it enough to say "I WANT IT"!!!!

See I told you I wasn't crazy :)

chefjeanine said:
Read my post (#4)

I did...trying that too. No such luck, though!

I definitely want it!!!!

OK, I don't think I am giving anything away by just posting pages 8 and 9.

Not sure if this will help you see it. I included page 9 so you could scroll to page 9 and back to 8.

Attachments

• Pg8and9AprilCN.pdf
    1,008.4 KB · Views: 618
kam said:

Not sure if this will help you see it. I included page 9 so you could scroll to page 9 and back to 8.

It was loading too smoothly for me to see it this way

I will play around with it when I get home to try to get a better snapshot of it. :)

I don't see anything when I try that.

Looks very cool!

Saw it - looks cool.

I finally see it. It worked better for me when i scrolled quickly back and forth many times. Sheesh...we are worse than kids at Christmas.

OOOOHHH! I got it!! I enlarged it to 200% and scrolled using the side slider, not the scroll on the mouse. I actually saw a few little flashes, but then one time got it to freeze and I got a nice good, long peek at it! I am so excited to get it! :)

leftymac said:
I finally see it. It worked better for me when i scrolled quickly back and forth many times.

Sheesh...we are worse than kids at Christmas.

I know, it's so true!! :D :blushing: :angel: :cool:

leftymac said:
I finally see it. It worked better for me when i scrolled quickly back and forth many times.

Sheesh...we are worse than kids at Christmas.

That's what I was thinking. :blushing:

I couldn't get a good look at it, though. I could only see portions for a few seconds. The only reason I know what it is is because I was sent it in the PM. If I hadn't been sent it, I'd still be out of the loop. :( I wanna see it for real like everyone else!

Okay - can someone PM me with what it is? Pretty Please?
I can't get it to work...maybe because I have a MAC, and it's really fast...I have no time when it isn't loaded when I look at it.

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - can someone PM me with what it is? Pretty Please?
I can't get it to work...maybe because I have a MAC, and it's really fast...I have no time when it isn't loaded when I look at it.

Sent, Becky!

The Canadian Consultant news has this on pg 11. From the few brief glimpses I was able to get, I'll definitely make sure I get my 2 shows in at the beginning of May!
This forum is just simply the BEST ever place to be! There's something exciting about finding out about some of these things ahead of time!
And honestly, having caught just a glimpse of this product is way more motivational than a 'secret product'. I love PC stuff, but what if it had been something I had no personal use for?
So thanks to the person who discovered this in the first place, and shared it!

kam said:

PDF's actually do load in layers .. if you look at Page 8 in Adobe Acrobat Pro Edition you can just catch it. It IS a new product. I want to sell it, but don't really have a need for it.

geesshhhh...I cannot see it!! Please tell me what it is!

kam said:

How are you able to just save a couple pages of a pdf?

BethCooks4U said:
How are you able to just save a couple pages of a pdf?

I have Acrobat Pro and I am able to extract pages. I didn't see an option for this with Reader - but I only looked quickly. It might be called something else in reader.

Wow! I think that's something I may actually use! Can't wait for it to be revealed!

If you go to the page, move your cursor to the upper left corner outside the circle and drag it to the lower right corner to highlight the circle, click Ctrl/Insert to copy and paste in into a Word doc, you'll see what it is. :D

Chefa

Dang..that worked like a charm, Chefa!

I totally thought this was a joke....but you're right, you can see it! Wow! We really are bad! lol

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I totally thought this was a joke....but you're right, you can see it! Wow! We really are bad! lol

I know..don't you feel dirty after seeing it now?

I can't see it :cry:

leftymac said:
I know..don't you feel dirty after seeing it now?

rofl....and also a lil smug....I know curiosity killed the cat, but agree that satisfaction brought him back. :D

OMG, that is so cool!! I love it and MUST have it!! :D

I love it! Looks great. Mara

HOLY CR**! Post 36 did the trick! I thought that this was an April Fools joke! That's pretty awesome if it's what I think it is...I am one happy selling woman!!! Everyone needs at least one of these!!!

OMG I love it gotta have it

Chefa - you are totally awesome!! I got a PM as to what it was, but now that I see it, I want it. gotta have it!

Post #36 works perfect! I told ya it wasn't an April Fools joke!!

I can't see it & it's driving me crazy - whatever it is, I've already got it since I have 2 shows booked!!! :)

just used Chefa's trick and saw it ... so sneaky!!! :)

That looks really nice! (was able to get it with Post #36's trick!)

<h2>1. What is the new summer product being offered by Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The new summer product being offered by Pampered Chef is currently a secret and will only be revealed at a later date.</p><h2>2. Is the new summer product a limited time offer?</h2><p>Yes, the new summer product is a limited time offer and will only be available for a short period of time.</p><h2>3. How can I earn the new secret product as a consultant?</h2><p>To earn the new secret product as a consultant, you can participate in the promotion currently being offered on page 8 of the consultant news online. Make sure to scroll slowly to see a sneak peek of the product behind the green circle.</p><h2>4. Can you provide more information about the new secret product?</h2><p>Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot provide any more information about the new secret product. We want to keep it a surprise until the official reveal date.</p><h2>5. What can I do if I missed the sneak peek of the new secret product on page 8 of the consultant news online?</h2><p>If you missed the sneak peek, don't worry! The product will be officially revealed at a later date and more information will be provided to all consultants.</p>

Related to Unlock the Mystery of Our New Summer Product - Limited Time Offer!

1. What is the new summer product being offered by Pampered Chef?

The new summer product being offered by Pampered Chef is currently a secret and will only be revealed at a later date.

2. Is the new summer product a limited time offer?

Yes, the new summer product is a limited time offer and will only be available for a short period of time.

3. How can I earn the new secret product as a consultant?

To earn the new secret product as a consultant, you can participate in the promotion currently being offered on page 8 of the consultant news online. Make sure to scroll slowly to see a sneak peek of the product behind the green circle.

4. Can you provide more information about the new secret product?

Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot provide any more information about the new secret product. We want to keep it a surprise until the official reveal date.

5. What can I do if I missed the sneak peek of the new secret product on page 8 of the consultant news online?

If you missed the sneak peek, don't worry! The product will be officially revealed at a later date and more information will be provided to all consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • Jules711