• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Name of this Pampered Chef Cake Carrier?

In summary, the conversation is about a discontinued Pampered Chef product, the Chillzanne Platter, which had a round travel cake carrier with ice blocks in the base and could be used upside down for salads. The current Chillzanne Rectangle Server replaced it and can also be used upside down. The product is now called the Iceless Cold Platter and can be found on the Sierra Housewares website. The conversation also includes ideas for using the Platter, such as for transporting cupcakes, and where to find replacement parts.
Chef Rei
Hi there! I'm a newbie (to both PC and CS) and actually have never posted before. Having a rough time kicking off the business (grrrr...oh, but that is a rant for another post. hehe), but have gotten a lot of great ideas here! Anyway, hoping you fablulous Cheffers can help me on this one!

My neighbor received the following from PC a few years ago and wants to know if I can get my hands on another one for a friend's wedding gift:

a round travel cake carrier from Pampered Chef. It has ice blocks in the base to keep things cold, and can also be used upside down for salads and stuff.​

Like I said, I'm totally new to PC and this doesn't ring any bells. Any idea what the name of the product is or how to locate one??

TIA!!

Might be a discontinued product but it's definitely not in the product line right now. Good luck!!

Well, the only product that comes to mind is our Chillzanne Platter, which was discontinued a few years ago.
It had the refrigerant in the bottom, so you froze it for several hours before using; then, it could be used to transport fruit trays, veggie trays, even cupcakes or a cake. However, it was NOT used upside down for anything, so I'm not sure about that.

When PC discontinued it, they explained that the current Chillzanne Rectangle Server was coming in to basically replace it. This one's tray CAN be used upside down, so I don't know if that's where the confusion could be coming from. The new one is designed to fit into a side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, where the other one couldn't fit flat on the shelf.

I hope that helps you...sorry I didn't have better news!!

Paula Lewis
Future Director
Wave 2...can't wait!!

If it's the Round Chillzanne Platter, you can contact www.sierrahousewares.com for replacement parts etc.
There is a picture of what it looks like with the insert on
the front page. I'll also try to attack a picture but if
that doesn't work, you can go to their website!

They have some neat looking products that I would love to see in our catalog!!
I would love to have a ChillOut with the PC logo on it!
Hope that helps.

Last edited:
By the way, it's called the Iceless Cold Platter, not the Chillzanne Platter on their website.

Thank you so much for your quick responses!! Neighbor is coming over later with the actual item, so I'm glad to already have a few ideas of how to approach it. And I may "just happen" to have something delicious waiting in my beautiful Trifle Bowl to give her some other gift ideas too :)

Paula R. Lewis said:
However, it was NOT used upside down for anything, so I'm not sure about that.

Yes, it could be used upside down. They used to suggest making a cold dip in the bottom (on the cold part) and then using the lid off to the side to hold the tortilla chips.

I'm going to be sad the day the lid on mine finally cracks completely. My husband make cupcakes for employee birthdays and this is the PERFECT cupcake transporter.

chefjeanine said:
Yes, it could be used upside down. They used to suggest making a cold dip in the bottom (on the cold part) and then using the lid off to the side to hold the tortilla chips.

I'm going to be sad the day the lid on mine finally cracks completely. My husband make cupcakes for employee birthdays and this is the PERFECT cupcake transporter.

Oh, I forgot about putting chips in the lid! :rolleyes: You're right!! I guess that does make it get used "upside down", huh? lol :eek:

Thanks for clearing that up for me!!:D

Paula Lewis
Wave 2....off to bed...off to Chicago in the A.M...can't wait!!!:cool:

Stampaholic1961 said:
If it's the Round Chillzanne Platter, you can contact www.sierrahousewares.com for replacement parts etc.
There is a picture of what it looks like with the insert on
the front page. I'll also try to attack a picture but if
that doesn't work, you can go to their website!

They have some neat looking products that I would love to see in our catalog!!
I would love to have a ChillOut with the PC logo on it!
Hope that helps.
Thanks for posting this, I have a customer who needs a replacement part.:)

If you live close to a Le Gourmet Chef store they sell it.

Related to What is the Name of this Pampered Chef Cake Carrier?

What is "Name This Product!!"?

"Name This Product!!" is a fun and interactive game from Pampered Chef where participants have to guess the name of a product based on its description. It is a great way to test your knowledge of our products and learn about new ones.

How do I play "Name This Product!!"?

To play "Name This Product!!", simply visit our website and click on the game. You will be presented with a description and image of a product, and you have to guess its name. You can also compete with your friends and family to see who can get the most correct answers.

Is "Name This Product!!" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Name This Product!!" is open to anyone who loves Pampered Chef products and wants to test their knowledge. Our consultants can also use the game as a fun and engaging way to introduce our products to their customers.

Are there any prizes for playing "Name This Product!!"?

Yes, if you correctly guess the name of a product, you will be entered into a monthly prize drawing. We also offer special discounts and promotions for players of "Name This Product!!".

Can I suggest a product to be featured in "Name This Product!!"?

Absolutely! We love to hear from our customers and value your input. You can submit your product suggestions on our website, and we will consider featuring it in a future game of "Name This Product!!".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • Xchoi Hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bridgetbakes