• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Find Cake Tester in Pampered Chef Catalog

In summary, a cake tester was discontinued this season and many consultants are still looking for them.
bridgetbakes
A woman at my 2nd cooking show (I'm in SS!) asked me about a cake tester last night. She said she could have sworn the Pampered Chef sold one but for the life of me I can't locate it in the catalog. Am I missing something?

Sorry to say this was one of the discontinued items this season, and I loved them for door prizes and didn't get an order in to get a bunch of them before they were discontinued, :(

You could post a thread in the trading post I bet lots of the consultants hre have them left in their door prize boxes. I just gave my last one away to my neighbor or you could have one of mine.

I may have another one, but I think the one I gave away tonight was my last one. I'd have to check.

I have a couple if you'd like one.

kcjodih,
I'd like to get one if I can.

Tasha

I still do not understand why they got rid of this item. I loved it, my customers loved it, everyone loved it. I hope they bring it back.

I second that! I signed up the end of March and I have had so many people comment that they wish PC still made them, especially because they were so cheap people said they wish they could buy multiples of them for people! Can't wait until conference to see what new and better items we're getting though! Maybe something that would work for a cake tester???

It will be back.....This was such a popular item, I'm sure it will be back. They are probably redesigning it (it's had 2 designs that I know of, the old one had the former PC chicken logo on top of it). They just want to make us really hungry for it (you know, the ole absence makes the heart grow fonder bit).....I've got people asking me for them all the time....sure wish I had stocked up on them too!

Oreo skewerI have to share even though this item is no longer available - if you have one or they come out with a 'new and improved' version this tip is sure to get a look...

The school cooks where my niece goes to school uses these as a 'skewer' for her Oreo cookies when she is dunking them in milk, she just pushes it through the cream filling, dunk away - NO messy fingers!!

Not sure if I would allow kids to do this since they could pierce their tongue (not sure that is something PC would like to promote!)

I have tried this and it works awesome!!

Leea:cool:

For dunking oreo cookies could you not use the Corn Cob Nobs that way they do not get stick and havea sofe edge?
Just a thought

ItalianChef said:
For dunking oreo cookies could you not use the Corn Cob Nobs that way they do not get stick and havea sofe edge?
Just a thought

The corn cob nobs would be too thick with regular oreos - maybe double stuffed oreos?? Hopefully they will improve upon the cake tester and soon!!!

Harrle said:
I have to share even though this item is no longer available - if you have one or they come out with a 'new and improved' version this tip is sure to get a look...

The school cooks where my niece goes to school uses these as a 'skewer' for her Oreo cookies when she is dunking them in milk, she just pushes it through the cream filling, dunk away - NO messy fingers!!

Not sure if I would allow kids to do this since they could pierce their tongue (not sure that is something PC would like to promote!)

I have tried this and it works awesome!!

Leea:cool:

I really needed a chuckle. LMBO. It is great what some people come up with to use every day products for.

Related to Can't Find Cake Tester in Pampered Chef Catalog

1. Where can I find the cake tester in the Pampered Chef catalog?

The cake tester can be found in the "Bakeware" section of the Pampered Chef catalog. It is typically listed as "Cake Tester & Releasing Tool" or "Cake Tester & Releaser".

2. Why can't I find the cake tester in the online Pampered Chef catalog?

The online Pampered Chef catalog may not always have the full range of products available. If you are unable to find the cake tester, we suggest checking with your local Pampered Chef consultant or contacting our customer service team for assistance.

3. Does Pampered Chef still sell the cake tester?

Yes, the cake tester is still available for purchase from Pampered Chef. It is a popular and essential tool for bakers, so we do our best to always have it in stock.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef cake tester for other foods besides cake?

While the cake tester is primarily marketed for testing the doneness of cakes, it can also be used for testing the doneness of other baked goods such as muffins, cupcakes, and bread. It can also be used for testing the doneness of meats, vegetables, and other foods that require a small puncture for testing.

5. How do I clean the Pampered Chef cake tester?

The cake tester should be hand washed with warm soapy water and dried thoroughly before storing. It is not recommended to put the cake tester in the dishwasher as it may cause damage to the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • christinaspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies