• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Trivet Testimony: A True Story of A Third Place Win!

PC Testimony regarding her cranberry silicone trivet (free gift for hosting within first 90 days), and I had to share...it's pretty funny! In summary, a friend shared a story about her first party after signing up with Pampered Chef. While baking a cake, she accidentally left the stove on high and her cake pan cracked in half. However, her free cranberry silicone trivet was unscathed, proving its durability. Her friend recommends sharing the story with others and even suggests sending it to the Pampered Chef test kitchen.
sklay723
Gold Member
My friend, who hosted one of my first parties after I signed in the fall, just sent this email out to her friends' list...it's a PC Testimony regarding her cranberry silicone trivet (free gift for hosting within first 90 days), and I had to share...it's pretty funny! I'm just glad she's OK...

While baking a home-made from scratch cake tonight to celebrate my "Living life vicariously through my 5th grade daughter"... You see, I won 3rd place in the Science Fair tonight... Ooopps, I mean, SHE won 3rd place in the Science Fair tonight... You'll never guess what happened.
First, let me say that I am NO baker. I don't even pretend to like it. So, whip out the Batter Bowl, mixer, Pampered Chef spatulas... ingredients... and start baking. Flour here, sugar there... pop the cake in the oven and man does it smell good!!! Paula Deen style! Timer goes off, time to take the cake out to cool... sit the cake on my "PC cranberry trivet" to cool - the one I received as a FREE gift for hosting a show in November.... walk away. Phone rings, friends calling to congratulate me, I mean HER on her 3rd place win... Smell something horrific... see smoke, bellowing smoke! It's terrible, my eyes are burning - can't breathe!! I rush into the kitchen, swatting and waving oven mitts in the air like a mad woman to clear the smoke only to find the stove top turned on HIGH, yes HIGH, with the trivet on the burner, and the cake pan on top of the trivet! (Still uncertain as to how the stove was turned on High... could it have been another Science experiment in the making???) My cake pan CRACKED in two - split completely in half in a very nice zig zag pattern, and mind you, this pan is 500 degree, oven safe, ceramic. Open the windows to help with the smoke, call off the fire department, let everything cool... And, my Pampered Chef trivet is in PERFECT condition - not even a single burn mark. Not a hole, not a piece melted.... It still has all its little ridges and is in perfect working order. My cake and my pan on the other hand, hit the trash can running. But, I'm a PC Trivet fan for life!!!!
Thought you'd love it - what a 3rd place win!!!
True Story!

How funny! Wouldn't want to test that one out myself so I'll believe her!

That is so funny! Just copied and pasted it....think I'll pass it around at shows!:D :D :D

That is hilarious!! You need to send it to the test kitchen. :)

That's too funny! I guess it is true when they say our silicone is heat safe to 650!

Wow! Now I'm even more impressed.

Can you imagine if she went to run errands while her cake cooled? Yikes!

What an awesome testament to our trivet, although I woudn't recommend it - LOL!

One time I was baking a lasagna and got that familiar burning smell; opened the oven door, took out my pan, and the red trivet was stuck to the bottom. It was black and smoking. I put in on the stove top to cool down before tossing it, and it turned back to red and has been just fine. I had a house full of company, and they were all pretty impressed.

Love the burner story, though, seeing that the trivet got even than in my oven!

...souds to me like you need to sell her a piece of stoneware to replace her ceramic baker!

dannyzmom said:
...souds to me like you need to sell her a piece of stoneware to replace her ceramic baker!

Good point! You can still submit a January individual order and get the discount.

She's actually hosting in February...replacing one of my January hosts who backed out (we're adding her on as co-host...that way she gets her past-host benefit as well as the host benefit). She's already signed herself up for the DCB at 60% off, and has her eye on something to replace the baker (which wasn't PC, and she's actually glad she has an excuse for a new one now). I called her a while ago to tell her I had posted her story, and she just laughed. She said if her error helps anyone, it'll make her feel better. :)
How do I go about sending this to the test kitchen for them to read? Anyone have an email address I can send it to?

That is an AWESOME story!! Put it in your next newsletter!!:chef:

sklay723 said:
She's actually hosting in February...replacing one of my January hosts who backed out (we're adding her on as co-host...that way she gets her past-host benefit as well as the host benefit). She's already signed herself up for the DCB at 60% off, and has her eye on something to replace the baker (which wasn't PC, and she's actually glad she has an excuse for a new one now). I called her a while ago to tell her I had posted her story, and she just laughed. She said if her error helps anyone, it'll make her feel better. :)
How do I go about sending this to the test kitchen for them to read? Anyone have an email address I can send it to?

Log into CC and on the left tab there is a link called "Home Office Contacts" and "Home Office E-mails" - that has all the information you need and then some! :)

Thank you! :)

Glad she's okay and nothing else was damaged. What a funny story!

1. What is the "Pampered Chef Trivet Testimony" about?

The "Pampered Chef Trivet Testimony" is a true story about a customer who won third place in a cooking competition using a Pampered Chef trivet. It highlights the quality and effectiveness of Pampered Chef products.

2. How did the customer win third place using a trivet?

The customer used a Pampered Chef trivet to cook and present their dish, showcasing the versatility and functionality of the product. The judges were impressed by the results and awarded the customer third place.

3. Is the "Pampered Chef Trivet Testimony" a real story?

Yes, the "Pampered Chef Trivet Testimony" is a true story. It is a testimonial from a satisfied customer who had a successful experience using a Pampered Chef trivet.

4. How can I purchase the trivet mentioned in the story?

You can purchase the trivet mentioned in the "Pampered Chef Trivet Testimony" through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the official Pampered Chef website. It is also available at select retail stores.

5. Are there any other success stories involving Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are many success stories involving Pampered Chef products. The company has a strong reputation for providing high-quality and innovative cooking tools that have helped many customers achieve success in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kreaser
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
Replies