• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Kitchen with Pampered Chef: Mailing a Catalog and More!"

In summary, the Tupperware lady referred a client to Pampered Chef and mentioned that stones are on sale in November. She also suggested sending a flyer and thank you note.
rbvernon
Silver Member
I got an email yesterday from a Tupperware lady that I know.

"Hi Rachel,
I met up with a friend of a friend. She was asking about a baking stone. I told her that TW didn't sell those, but Pampered Chef did. Her name is Tricia and her number is 339-XXXX. She lives in New Iberia and works in XXXXXXXXXXXXX for an attorney. I told her I would give you her name and number for you to contact her. Let me know how it turns out."

Well I called her and she wants me to mail her a catalog. I did not want to just mail her a catalog; What else should I send with it?

Thanks so much.

Include a flyer that shows host rewards along with the October and November host specials. Also, include your website address in case she would rather just order on-line. Oh, and a thank you for your interest note or something like that. HTH

I agree with sending the host specials, who knows, she may want to take advantage of it and host a show.

Stones are on sale in November, book a show!

rbvernon said:
I got an email yesterday from a Tupperware lady that I know.

"Hi Rachel,
I met up with a friend of a friend. She was asking about a baking stone. I told her that TW didn't sell those, but Pampered Chef did. Her name is Tricia and her number is 339-XXXX. She lives in New Iberia and works in XXXXXXXXXXXXX for an attorney. I told her I would give you her name and number for you to contact her. Let me know how it turns out."

Well I called her and she wants me to mail her a catalog. I did not want to just mail her a catalog; What else should I send with it?

Thanks so much.

How nice of her to refer you a client!

Then one of the great things is that I never meet this tupperware lady . We have only talk through email. So I am very thankful to her :)

AND follow up - a few days after you send that catalog - follow up with a phone call to make sure she got it and if she had any questions!

ok! thanks so much

I would also find a way to thank the Tupperware lady...perhaps a small collection of recipe cards? I LOVE referrals!

I have an extra Seasons Best, Would that do just as good?

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. They are known for their in-home cooking demonstrations and offer a wide variety of products to help make cooking and entertaining easier.

How do I request a Pampered Chef catalog?

You can request a Pampered Chef catalog by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out an online form on the company's website. You can also request a catalog by hosting a cooking demonstration with a consultant.

How long does it take to receive a Pampered Chef catalog?

It typically takes 3-5 business days to receive a Pampered Chef catalog after requesting it. However, depending on your location and mail delivery, it may take longer.

Can I order products directly from the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, you can order products directly from the Pampered Chef catalog by contacting a consultant or by ordering online through the company's website. The catalog will also include information on how to host a cooking demonstration and earn free products.

What are the benefits of hosting a cooking demonstration with a Pampered Chef consultant?

Hosting a cooking demonstration with a Pampered Chef consultant allows you to try out products before purchasing, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and earn free products based on the sales from the demonstration. It's also a fun and social way to gather friends and family together for a meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • christinaspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U