• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Savings with Co-Host Consulting | SIL's Extra Orders and More!

In summary, Heather wants to do her own show or catalog show to get the cookware at 60% off but she is worried about cheating the system. She is also worried about her sister getting the booking benefits if she is the host. Thanks for all of your help!
hperschnick
Hi all,
My SIL collected a few extra orders after we had closed her show (a catalog was floating around the office she didn't know about!) Yippee! But they weren't enough to make a show. I had a few small orders and was going to get some more so I could get the cookware at 60% off.

Can I combine her orders and mine and put us as co-hosts? There is one booking also that I want her to get - I know I can't get that benefit but didn't want co-hosting to mess that up for her. I'm giving her the free prod and I'm taking the cookware if this is all "legal".

Consultants cannot be co-hosts. However, you can pay for the part you want and get it that way. Make sense?

No, that doesn't make sense... I want to get the cookware as a host (60% off) and I want it to be in my name in case there are any problems... If she is the host that won't be the case...

I guess my problem with this is the booking benefit... I guess I could always pay the difference if she wants the Host special... but I'm still new and don't really want to be handing over money like that...

Hmmm...

if you are married use your maiden name or your husbands name
I have done that several times to get a booking benefit

As a consultant you can't get the Host Special, so it can't be in your name. But even if it is in anothers name, you are the consultant and you can take care of any return or defect issues. See what I mean??

pckelly said:
As a consultant you can't get the Host Special, so it can't be in your name. But even if it is in anothers name, you are the consultant and you can take care of any return or defect issues. See what I mean??

You CAN get the host special as a consultant! The only difference for us doing our own show is that we can't get a booking benefit, or commission on our own order as the host.

I was pretty sure I could get the host special. I just want my SIL to get the booking benefit since it is her friend... I know it isn't "legal" but I may do a co-host with my SIL and my DH so we can get the cookware in our name but she can still have the booking benefit. Actually I don't think it is totally illegal since he will use it too. I know I can't get the booking benefits and want to be legal - I just don't want her to miss out.

Thanks for all of your help.

Hey Heather...I am from Red Oak, OK...about 3 hours south of you I believe. I live between Poteau and McAlester. How long have you been doing PC?

You can not be a co-host. You can not get the booking benefit from a show. Anyone living in your home is under the same rules as you.

If you want the cookware at 60% off you have to do your own show or catalog show.

If you want your sister to get the booking benefit and host benefits she has to be the host. If she chooses to gift you the host special that is her choice but you cannot use someone else's benefits.

Using your maiden name or your husbands name or making up a name is cheating the system and is not ethical.

Our host program is extremely generous but if we keep trying to abuse the system it will change and not be as great. Pampered Chef is very generous to us consultants too. But, again, if we abuse the system things will change there too.

I would just put it in my SIL's name and tell her that you had been gathering orders because you wanted the cookware, so you are giving her the benefits except the host special. It will be in her name, but you as a consultant will have the paperwork if their is a return problem. Since she doesn't have enough to count as a show you are helping her while helping yourself.

Heather,
Put the cookware for you under her name since she is family. You see if she gifted you the cookware, the receipt would be in her name but you own it. So the warranty would be honored for you as long as you had the show info (like voila, the consultant name!). PC understands that people buy gifts for others and pay for it. The receipt goes to the recipient and you just explain it as a gift. Simple!Just what I would do...

Ok, that makes sense. I wanted to be within the rules and knew there had to be some way for me to get my cookware and her to get the booking benefits for the bookings she worked for. The gift thing makes sense and I can live with that.

I knew you guys would come through with great answers!

Shawnna said:
Hey Heather...I am from Red Oak, OK...about 3 hours south of you I believe. I live between Poteau and McAlester. How long have you been doing PC?

Hey Shawnna - I signed up the end of June - my 90 days is up Sept 18th and I think I got my first recruit tonight!! Wow! you have been in this 6 years! That is awesome!

I don't know where Red Oak is but I know where McAlester and Poteau are. That really isn't far at all.

Related to Boost Your Savings with Co-Host Consulting | SIL's Extra Orders and More!

What exactly is "Boost Your Savings with Co-Host Consulting"?

"Boost Your Savings with Co-Host Consulting" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef that allows individuals to earn extra discounts and rewards by hosting a party with a friend or family member. It is a great way to save even more on your favorite Pampered Chef products!

How does the Co-Host Consulting program work?

The Co-Host Consulting program works by having two people co-host a party together. One person acts as the main host and the other person acts as the co-host. The co-host will receive a credit of 5% of the party's total sales towards their own order, in addition to any other rewards earned through the party. This is a great way to earn extra savings while supporting your friend or family member's party.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in Co-Host Consulting?

No, you do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in Co-Host Consulting. This program is open to anyone who wants to host a party with a friend or family member and earn extra savings.

Can I use the co-host credit towards any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, the co-host credit can be used towards any Pampered Chef product. This includes both regular and sale-priced items, as well as any other special offers or promotions. It's a great way to save on your favorite products or try something new!

How do I sign up for Co-Host Consulting?

To sign up for Co-Host Consulting, simply talk to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you would like to host a party with a friend or family member. They will help you set everything up and explain the details of the program. It's that easy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • hperschnick
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies