• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Host with Annoying Co-Host Again?

In summary, the girl met a guy at a show and they started talking. He asked her to co-host a show with another girl and she agreed. The show was pretty good and she got a few bookings, but she had a horrible time getting the money from the host. She is the host you dread because she is annoying, needy, and flaky. She just sent the host a message asking to host again in September, and the host has already had a lot of shows. The host is trying to get her to sign up for a catalog show, but she is not interested.
lesliec
I met a girl at a show in May. She had a show a week later and only had two show up. Didn't qualify as a show, combined orders with another show, got a booking, and moved on. Then in June she co-hosted with another girl. Ended up pretty good at about $800 and got a few bookings, but had a horrible time getting the money from her. She really is the host you dread. She is annoying, needy and flaky.
She just sent me a FB message and she wants to host again in September. I have already had a whole bunch of shows in this group, and honestly she is the annoying one in the group she doesn't usually get invited to the parties, b/c she is annoying, and I have a feeling no one is going to show up. I have already tried to recruit her, but she isn't interested b/c she doesn't drive.
What should I do?

send her a msg. your booked for sept, but if she likes you'll add her for Oct. Then pray she does not want to do a show in Oct.

Yes, tell her you are booked solid BUT she can certainly host a catalog/internet party :D

If it goes thru...fantastic...if not..then you didn't waste your time at a cooking show. It's a win-win

I don't want to lie to her, but I like the idea of trying to get her to do a catalog show. I also realized that one of her friends is contemplating signing. She might go for it if she knows she has a booking. I guess if she doesn't, then I can push her towards a catalog show.

Emailed both of them, so we'll see what happens.

get her to sign up and she can do her own show!

Never judge people or shows! If you don't feel like doing it, pass it onto someone else who make look at the positive side of things.As far as getting the money from her, I never have people mail me money. I always do a debit card or credit card over the phone from the host for all outstanding orders so that I can close it that night.

1. How do I become a host for Pampered Chef?

To become a host for Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will guide you through the process of hosting a party and provide you with all the necessary information.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. You will also have the chance to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun and interactive party with your friends and family.

3. How much does it cost to host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is completely free! There are no upfront costs or fees. As a host, you will only be responsible for inviting guests and providing a space for the party.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, you can! Our consultants offer both in-person and virtual parties, so you can choose the option that works best for you and your guests.

5. What types of products can I earn as a host?

As a host, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products from our entire catalog, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. You can also earn exclusive host-only products that are not available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BlessedWifeMommy