• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Host Not Added: Need Advice on Adding Co-Host After Show - Help!

In summary, Beth thinks that the other consultant may have not put her in as a co-host and that she would like to call HO to find out. She is unsure about what to do if the other consultant does not want to be a part of the show.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I have a new one for you all - maybe?

I've recently got my foot in the door of a great neighborhood (Wahoo! yeah me! :D ) Well, there was another consultant who did a show there for one of my 'new friends' and it doesn't seem that she was added as a co-host. I can't find her phd on CC. I did find the other co-host name. The address listed it as Host #1 name c/o host #2 name. The other consultant didn't give original receipts to the hosts either - just told them to pack according to the packing slips from HO ??? This girl didn't even know she was entitled to a 10% discount :eek: I'm going to call HO on Monday, but has anyone ever come across something like this? Will HO add a co-host after the fact?

I have no idea if HO will do that (I'm guessing not...) I would treat them like gold! Yay Linda!!!

etteluap70PC said:
I have no idea if HO will do that (I'm guessing not...) I would treat them like gold! Yay Linda!!!
My thoughts too, but it's so obvious in the address line that there were 2 people involved. I don't know the other consultant and I don't want to call and ask her what she did either. I'll make sure this gal gets her discount - they had a $1300 show with that consultant too....I had a show with that same group of friends last month and it was $1100 - I am in love these people!

Treat them like gold......You know I will! :D

Was the spelling correct on the one that you can't find? You can only find them as they are spelled by the consultant. I have found that sometimes the consultant will use the name as it is on the check, a nick name, or just plain make a spelling error.

My thoughts too Beth. I spelled it several ways and still didn't get anything. This gal has a very common name so it isn't likely that someone would misspell it (mistype maybe). Since I know the other host's name, HO should be able to look it up by the show and tell me if both were added. It's just weird that when you look it up on CC the address is #1 C/O #2....why wouldn't she just have had it shipped to #2 in her name? I'm thinking this consultant must be new and wasn't familiar with how to add a co-host (or send receipts?).....at least that's what I'd like to think.

pamperedlinda said:
My thoughts too Beth. I spelled it several ways and still didn't get anything. This gal has a very common name so it isn't likely that someone would misspell it (mistype maybe). Since I know the other host's name, HO should be able to look it up by the show and tell me if both were added. It's just weird that when you look it up on CC the address is #1 C/O #2....why wouldn't she just have had it shipped to #2 in her name? I'm thinking this consultant must be new and wasn't familiar with how to add a co-host (or send receipts?).....at least that's what I'd like to think.
Oh, I see. She probably didn't put her in as co-host. I would definitely call HO about that one but I highly doubt they will give her the discount.

Hopefully she'll do a show for you but if not I would probably just give her a 10% discount for her first order with you (after you explain why there was an issue - of course without dissing the other consultant - "must have not known...).

I doubt they will add it too. I'd just give her 10% off any order, but rather than deal with that, get her to host a show. It will "renew" her 10% off for another year and chances are give her a MUCH bigger discount.

It'd be interesting to know how she handled that person's purchases though...ESPECIALLY if this co-host bought any warranty items.

janetupnorth said:
I doubt they will add it too. I'd just give her 10% off any order, but rather than deal with that, get her to host a show. It will "renew" her 10% off for another year and chances are give her a MUCH bigger discount.

It'd be interesting to know how she handled that person's purchases though...ESPECIALLY if this co-host bought any warranty items.
She probably just entered her as a guest.

janetupnorth said:
.....It'd be interesting to know how she handled that person's purchases though...ESPECIALLY if this co-host bought any warranty items.
I won't know for sure until I talk to HO tomorrow. But my feeling is that only one host was listed and everything went under her name. The show was in Nov so I doubt I can get her to do anything just yet (especially since I've had 2 shows with her friends the past few weeks). I do know that she got the Executive Grill Pan and the DCB.

See what HO says. It sounds like this other consultant doesn't know what they are doing.

I've done this before, big bew bew on my part. I realized what I did some months later. I called the "co-host" and told her and let her know that I would make sure she recieved 10% off if she wanted to place an order before the year was up. I was lucky though the other host was her sister and they are really close so if she needs any warrenty stuff done she knows it's in her sisters name. I don't know what the heck I was doing at the time. But her sister was the one that I was dealing with and it was at her sisters house, guess I just forgot or was having a stupid day when I entered it!! I will never let it happen again!

What does it mean when my co-hosts didn't get added?

When your co-hosts didn't get added, it means that there was an issue with the system adding them to your party as a co-host. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as technical difficulties or incorrect information entered.

How can I add my co-hosts to my party?

To add your co-hosts to your party, you can either do it manually by entering their information into the system or by sending them an invitation link to join as a co-host. You can also contact customer service for assistance in adding your co-hosts.

Why are my co-hosts not showing up in the party?

If your co-hosts are not showing up in the party, it could be due to a delay in the system updating or a technical issue. It is also possible that your co-hosts did not complete the necessary steps to join as a co-host, such as accepting the invitation or entering the correct information.

Can I still earn rewards if my co-hosts didn't get added?

Yes, you can still earn rewards even if your co-hosts didn't get added. As long as you are the main host of the party, you will still receive credit for any purchases made through your party link.

How can I prevent issues with adding co-hosts in the future?

To prevent issues with adding co-hosts in the future, make sure to double check the information entered for your co-hosts and ensure that they have completed all necessary steps to join as a co-host. If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TinasKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lesliec