• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Splitting Host/Co-Host Bookings: How to Do It Right

In summary, when booking shows with a Host and Co-Host, make sure to properly enter both Hosts in the system, select them as Hosts for the show, and include them both as recipients when printing receipts. Communication and transparency are key to ensuring a fair split of credit between the Host and Co-Host.
rbvernon
Silver Member
Not sure where to post this.

If I have a Host & Co-Host that put on a show and got 5 people book a show from them. Well I know that in PP3 I just add the names and there show dates. But when I went tp print a receipt for both Host & Co-host it only showed under the hostess receipt that she has bookings. Well both of them want to divided the shows. I do understand only 1 of them only gets from 1 person that books a show. So Host will get the special for the show we are closing & 2 other shows. Then the Co-host will get the other 3 shows.

So I want to make sure that both of my hostess will be able to get the specials for the shows. We are not sure which person will take what special.

I hope I didn't confused anyone with what I wrote. I just want to make sure that I am doign things right.

Thanks

Even though the bookings show up only on the host receipt, either of the co-hosts can use the booking benefit at any of the booked shows. There's a limit of one at each booking, but it doesn't matter which one uses it.

It sounds like you are trying to figure out how to properly split the shows between the Host and Co-Host. Here are a few steps you can follow to make sure both Hosts receive credit for the shows they have booked:1. Make sure you have entered both the Host and Co-Host as Hosts in your PP3 system. You can do this by going to the "Hosts" tab and clicking on "Add Host." Enter all the necessary information for both Hosts.2. When entering the show information, make sure to select both Hosts as the Hosts for the show. You can do this by clicking on the "Hosts" tab in the show information screen and selecting both Hosts from the drop-down menu.3. When you are ready to print the receipts, make sure to select both Hosts as recipients. You can do this by going to the "Receipts" tab and selecting both Hosts' names from the drop-down menu.4. If you are using the "Host Credit" feature in PP3, make sure to enter the correct amount of credit for each Host based on the number of shows they have booked. You can do this by going to the "Host Credit" tab and entering the amount of credit for each Host.5. If you are manually calculating the credit for each Host, make sure to keep track of the number of shows they have booked and the special they are entitled to for each show.6. Communicate with both Hosts to make sure they are aware of the shows they have booked and the credit they are entitled to. This will help avoid any confusion or misunderstandings.Remember, it is important to be transparent and clear with both Hosts to ensure a smooth and fair process for everyone involved.

1. How exactly does a host/co-host booking work?

A host/co-host booking is when two individuals work together to host a Pampered Chef party. This typically involves one person acting as the primary host and inviting guests, while the other person acts as the co-host and assists with the party preparations and promotion.

2. Can anyone be a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, anyone can be a co-host as long as they are willing to help with the party and have a passion for Pampered Chef products. This can be a friend, family member, or even a neighbor.

3. How do I split host rewards and benefits with my co-host?

The easiest way to split host rewards and benefits with your co-host is to agree on a percentage beforehand. For example, if you agree to a 50/50 split, you will each receive 50% of the host rewards and benefits earned from the party.

4. What if my co-host and I disagree on how to split the rewards?

If you and your co-host cannot come to an agreement on how to split the rewards, we recommend speaking with your Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide guidance and help find a solution that works for both parties.

5. Are there any benefits to having a co-host for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, having a co-host can be extremely beneficial for your party. It allows for more people to be involved in the planning and promotion, which can lead to a larger guest list and more sales. Additionally, it can be a fun and rewarding experience to work with a friend or family member to host a party together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
hperschnick
  • hperschnick
  • Products and Tips
Replies