• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explain Co-Host Stuff to Me? and Some Shipping Questions?

always read the fine print on the bottom of your monthly host flyer. It will explain any variations of the rules. The...Yes, the flyer will usually state what the rules are for co-hosting.I am not sure if P3 allows for more than one co-host on a show. Can you help me understand this?There is not a way to add a co-host in to do the invites on-line.
brendaziz
Alright, so if someone is a co-host. I know that they are able to purchase the host special if the 1st host doesn't want it.
What else can they do?
Can they get the 50% items and the FREE split with the host as well?
I'm not sure how to do this in P3.

Also, I think that this ? has a no answer- but just checking-
If a host wants to give a gift to someone w/ her free product credit and wants to have one of their items they purchase shipped to them, is it possible to ship a host's free item to a different person? even if we pay shipping?

Thanks!

There's a checkbox in P3 to indicate whether a guest is actually a co-host. When you check that, the program will recognize them as eligible to share the host benefits.When there's a co-host, all the show benefits are split between the host and the cohost. How they do that is up to them. There are no additional benefits, so they only get 1 (or 2, if earned) host bonus. And the show will be shipped to the person listed as the primary host (not the cohost).Hosts can't split their orders to go to separate shipping addresses.

chefann said:
Hosts can't split their orders to go to separate shipping addresses.

I recently learned that the co-host can choose to have her order direct shipped if she pays the extra charge.

NooraK said:
I recently learned that the co-host can choose to have her order direct shipped if she pays the extra charge.

that's awesome to know!

Thank you both for the helpful info.
And Noorak- how do you do this in P3??? Thanks!

I have not done it myself, but from what I understand, you choose the "Ship to Shipping Address" option, just as if you would for another guest.

But that would be shipping the whole order, not just part of it that she wants to give as a gift. Right?

babywings76 said:
But that would be shipping the whole order, not just part of it that she wants to give as a gift. Right?

Yes, the whole Co-Host order. The other guests and Primary Host's orders would still go to the other Host's address. But, if there in reality is just one host who wants to gift a part of her FPV to someone, this is a way to do it.

Can there be a co-host on a catalog show? There doesn't seem to be a way to add one in to do the invites on-line?

Quick co-host question! I have a couple of co-host shows coming up. One is tonight actually. So they split the free products and half price products right?? They both are eligible for the discount?? Can they both order the host special?? Lastly do they both get free shipping or just the primary host?? I hope I get an answer quickly!!

~Split the FREE product
~Split the 1/2 price items
~Only one Hostess Item
~FREE Shipping for both
~Both get the discount

cindylpal said:
~Split the FREE product
~Split the 1/2 price items
~Only one Hostess Item
~FREE Shipping for both
~Both get the discount

if sales qualify for two hostess items, can they each have one? Or only one of them can get hostess items?

tia

Thanks! I had been told that they both could order the hostess special. I hope I don't have any upset hosts/co-hosts. Not every month gives the option for choose 2 hostess specials right??

BlueMoon said:
if sales qualify for two hostess items, can they each have one? Or only one of them can get hostess items?

tia

Yes, when it's a month where two items can be earned they may each choose an item.

And they can split the free product value any way that they want! 50/50, 20/80, etc. Any combination that they both agree on. If one of them wants to take 100% of the free stuff and the other one wants all the 1/2 priced items they can do that too. As long as they are both happy and you are not trying to exceed the benefits earned on the show you are good to go. ;) To be fair, I usually show them what each would have earned if they split the sales that they collected. If one collected $700 and the other only collected $200 in orders, then it's really not fair for the $700 host to get less than $140 in Free Stuff. So far, the handful of co-hosts that I've had have agreed on that concept.Always read the fine print on the bottom of your monthly host flyer. It will explain any variations of the rules. The normal special is one item off the host flyer at 60% off. On the select months where 2 items can be earned with a certain level of guest sales then 2 can be ordered - both on the same order or one each order - whatever is agreed upon between the two co-hosts. ;)If the co-host is doing direct shipping, they WILL have to pay for the direct shipping rate! One of the girls on my team figured out that one the hard way ... I think it was $24 or $27 in shipping charges because of the subtotal of what the co-host was ordering! :(

I told my hosts that I have a past host who doesn't want her host special. So I am letting them have it. Whichever one wants it will have to pay shipping.

NooraK said:

And FYI, if she has it direct shipped she pays shipping on the free and discounted stuff too. I recently had a co-host who had to pay the shipping as though she was a guest without any discount (she got the stuff at the discount though). She didn't get any of the half price items so I don't know about that.

1. What is co-hosting and how does it work?

Co-hosting with Pampered Chef allows you to partner with a friend or family member to host a cooking show together. You will both receive host rewards and have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show.

2. Can I co-host with someone who lives in a different state?

Yes, co-hosting is available for hosts who live in different states. You can work together to plan and promote your show, and the rewards will be split between both hosts.

3. How do I become a co-host with someone?

To become a co-host, you and your partner will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you would like to co-host a show. The consultant will guide you through the process and help you set up your show.

4. What are the benefits of co-hosting?

Co-hosting allows you to share the workload and responsibility of hosting a cooking show. It also gives you the chance to earn more rewards and have a fun experience with a friend or family member.

5. How do I handle shipping for co-hosted shows?

When co-hosting, the shipping for all orders will be sent to the primary host's address. It is up to both hosts to coordinate the distribution of products to their respective customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Kris Renee