• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Host Questions for Cooking Show: Shipping Options Explained

In summary, Pampered Chef offers two shipping options for orders placed at a cooking show - standard shipping and expedited shipping. The cost of shipping varies depending on the total amount of the order and can be viewed at checkout. Customers can choose to have their order shipped directly to them or to their co-host's address. There is no minimum order amount for shipping to be available, and orders can be tracked using a tracking number provided via email once the order has been shipped.
mrsbmomof3
I have a Cooking Show scheduled for late Febrary and my client wants to co-host with her sister (who lives out of state). My question is, can some items be shipped to one host and other items be shipped to the other host at the $4.00 shipping rate? Or is it set up to only have one flat rate shipping address and all the rest would need to be handled as Direct Ship?
I'm new and still trying to figure all of this stuff out!
:blushing:

Show shipping will automatically go to the primary host. If there are orders to be shipped to another location, they'll need to all pay direct shipping (at which point they may as well all have things delivered to their own homes). If you split them into 2 shows, then you can put orders with each host depending on where they want them shipped.

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming cooking show! As for your question about shipping, it really depends on the policies of the shipping company and the specific items you are trying to ship. Some companies may allow for multiple shipping addresses at a flat rate, while others may require you to handle each shipment separately as a direct ship. My suggestion would be to contact the shipping company directly and explain your situation to see if they have any options for you. Good luck with your show! :)

1. What shipping options are available for orders placed at a Pampered Chef cooking show?

At Pampered Chef, we offer two shipping options for orders placed at a cooking show - standard shipping and expedited shipping. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days.

2. How much does shipping cost for orders placed at a cooking show?

The cost of shipping for orders placed at a cooking show varies depending on the total amount of your order. Standard shipping rates start at $6.99 and expedited shipping rates start at $12.99. You can view the exact shipping cost for your order at checkout.

3. Can I choose to have my order shipped directly to me or to my co-host's address?

Yes, you can choose to have your order shipped directly to you or to your co-host's address. During checkout, you will have the option to enter a different shipping address if you would like your order to be sent to your co-host's address.

4. Is there a minimum order amount for shipping to be available?

No, there is no minimum order amount for shipping to be available. You can place an order for any amount and choose to have it shipped to you or your co-host's address.

5. Can I track my order once it has been shipped?

Yes, you can track your order once it has been shipped. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies