• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help me out w/ gift certificate confusion :-)

brendaziz

Jan 1, 2010
Ok- tell me if I want I currently think is correct.
If someone wants to order a gift certificate at a show- I just put hte order in P3 and a physical gc comes to the host along w/ the rest of everyones orders.
And then teh guest can then give this to whoever who then uses it on the main pc website, right?
And I get commission for this purchase and also the host gets host benefits from the purchase as well, correct?

Thanks!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
The GC goes to the recipient, not the host or guest. They also get a catalog and instructions on how to redeem it. All GC's must be redeemed online or by mail. You get commission when it's purchased and the host gets the amount as part of her show sales. That is why the GC can not be used at another show.

Chefstover2

Advanced Member
Jan 7, 2007
If someone wants to order a gift certificate at a show- I just put hte order in P3 and a physical gc comes to the host along w/ the rest of everyones orders.
And then teh guest can then give this to whoever who then uses it on the main pc website, right?

So if the guest ordering the GC wants to present it themself, they should have it shipped to them at their home.

brendaziz

Jan 1, 2010
great- thanks!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Sara Dawn
Replies
Views