• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates & Host Benefits

In summary, the available denominations for Pampered Chef gift certificates are $25, $50, $75, $100, and $200. These gift certificates can be used to purchase any product from Pampered Chef, including online or in-person purchases, and are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Multiple gift certificates can be combined for one purchase by entering all of the gift certificate codes at checkout. Hosting a Pampered Chef party also offers the benefits of earning free and discounted products, exclusive host-only specials, and the opportunity to share Pampered Chef products with friends and family while having a fun and interactive cooking experience.
jsfergs
If someone purchases a gift certificate at a show, will the amount of the GC go towards the show total for hostess benefits? And, do they ship with the order or come separately?

Thanks!

Yes ~ GC's are considered product and count towards the HOST total. The purchased does not pay shipping on GC's (the receiver will when they redeem the GC) The GC's are shipped separate from the order and mailed (complete with current catalog) to the address specified when the order wasplaced.

I just ordered 3 GC's from a cooking show that the host wanted for Christmas gifts and they arrived at her house three days before her order did:eek:

HO is really getting the orders out right now. I guess the expect an influx of orders over the next few days and wnat to stay ahead of the game:D GOOD CHOICE!!

They do count toward the host benefits. And they ship separately.

Thank you so much for your quick replies. That helps me a lot!

As a pampered chef consultant, I am happy to answer your questions about gift certificates. Yes, the amount of the gift certificate will go towards the show total for hostess benefits. Gift certificates are a great way to help your hostess earn even more rewards from their show. They can also be a convenient option for guests who may not have time to shop at the show, but still want to support the hostess. Gift certificates will ship separately from the order, so your hostess can use them for future purchases. Thank you for considering pampered chef for your gifting needs!

What are the available denominations for Pampered Chef gift certificates?

The available denominations for gift certificates are $25, $50, $75, $100, and $200.

Can I use my Pampered Chef gift certificate to purchase any product?

Yes, gift certificates can be used to purchase any product from Pampered Chef, including online or in-person purchases.

How long is a Pampered Chef gift certificate valid for?

Gift certificates are valid for one year from the date of purchase.

Can I combine multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can combine multiple gift certificates for one purchase. Simply enter all of the gift certificate codes at checkout.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only specials. You also have the opportunity to share Pampered Chef products with your friends and family and have a fun and interactive cooking experience together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies