• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Golden Treasures Incentive

In summary, the conversation includes discussing earning Level 1 of the Incentive, choosing a gift certificate or cash option, and the availability of Walmart as a retailer option. There is also information about using the award for conference registration and the consequences if the recipient is unable to attend. Congratulations are also given to Jennifer for earning Level 1.
jenniferlynne
Ok, I will be making level 1 of the Incentive this year when I turn in a show tonight. This will be the first time I earned this. I have decided to get the $250 gift certificate just because I am not positive at this time I will be able to go to conference (I hope to, just not sure if it will work out this far ahead of time). Anyway, it says there are 350 retailers to pick our gift certificates from, but only a few are shown. When I type in Wal-Mart or even Kroger it doesn't find either one of them. I just can't imagine that Wal-Mart isn't a choice. Anyone know? Also, can we split the $250 up between different gift certificates, or does it need to be just one place?

When I earned Level 1 a couple years ago, you could split it up however you'd like. I dont' know if Walmart is one of the choices. From what I remember, it seemed to be other types of retailers. They're all listed under that "Retailers and Merchants" list. I don't see Walmart there, so I don't think that's a choice. If none of the stores listed are local to you, choose ones where you can shop online.

CONGRATS!!! :D

Congrats Jennifer!!

Thanks for the Congrats Gillian!

Bummer about Walmart. I guess I will choose Target and maybe Home Depot or Bass Pro for the hubby. He told me to keep it all for myself, but a little treat along with the 2 other Home Depot gift cards I earned for recruiting will help keep him supportive :D

I think I may be earining level 1 for the first time. Can I use all of it to register for conference? How exactly does that work?

If you choose the Conference Cash option, you'll actually get an envelope of money at conference (at least, that's what the materials said). So you can pay off conference, but you won't have it in advance, like PC dollars. The information is in the Rules PDF on CC: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/gt_rules.pdf (check page 3).

So how much is conference registration? I have not been able to attend in the past, and I was thinking I will probably only be able to go if I reach the level 1, but I need to know how much I will have to pay at registration.

Early Bird is $175. I think regular price is about $50 more than that. And that is conference and included meals (all of day 2, breakfast on day 3) only. Hotel and other meals are extra. If you sign up for Conferene Club, it really helps make it easier (you'll not miss the $20 a month, and you'll automatically get the early bird price).

What happens if you sign up for the Conference Club and then you can't go. I'm assuming they will give you your back right?

Yes, they add it to a commission check.

jenniferlynne said:
What happens if you sign up for the Conference Club and then you can't go. I'm assuming they will give you your back right?

I wasn't able to go in '04, because I had just had a baby (preemie - and needed to stay home w/ him!), I emailed HO, and on my next commission check, the entire amount was included!

Jennifer, just read the news! Congrats on earning Level 1!!! I am so proud of you! I was going to take the gift cert if I made Level 1 or 2, I like the Amazon option....you can get ANYTHING there!

So what happens if you get choose the conference cash option and end up not going?

Straight from the websiteOther Award Rules
• National Conference Cash: When you earn Level One and choose the cash award for expenses at National Conference 2007, you
must register for Conference, pay any applicable fees in full and attend Conference in order to receive the award. The award will be distributed on-site at a special Conference booth and may be used at the achiever’s discretion. If, for any reason, you are unable
to attend Conference, you will be sent the $250 gift certificate in August 2007 as your award.HTH

Related to Question About Golden Treasures Incentive

What is the Golden Treasures Incentive?

The Golden Treasures Incentive is a program offered by Pampered Chef to reward consultants for their hard work and performance. It includes bonuses, perks, and recognition for achieving certain sales and recruiting goals.

How do I qualify for the Golden Treasures Incentive?

To qualify for the Golden Treasures Incentive, you must be an active and qualified consultant with Pampered Chef. This means you have met the minimum sales requirement and have paid your monthly fee. You must also achieve the specific goals set for the incentive period.

What are the benefits of participating in the Golden Treasures Incentive?

Participating in the Golden Treasures Incentive can bring you a variety of benefits, including extra income, recognition from your peers and company, and access to exclusive training and resources to help grow your business. It can also motivate you to reach your full potential as a Pampered Chef consultant.

How often does the Golden Treasures Incentive take place?

The Golden Treasures Incentive typically runs for a set period, which can vary each year. It usually takes place once or twice a year and can last for several months. Keep an eye on our consultant newsletter and website for updates on the next incentive period.

Can I still participate in the Golden Treasures Incentive if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! The Golden Treasures Incentive is open to all active and qualified consultants, regardless of how long you have been with the company. It can be a great way to jumpstart your business and set yourself up for success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
trps
  • MicheleC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MicheleC
Replies
Views
chefkristin