• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Golden Treasures Visa Gift Cards

janezapchef

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2006
Hi there,
I realize this is going to make me sound really silly/ditzy/etc., but I would hate for someone to miss out on using this. In 2007, if you earned a Visa gift card in the incentive trip (from 2006 earning time), and by chance you haven't yet used it, it expires at the end of THIS month! I just found an envelope shoved in the back of my desk drawer. I opened it up and found the letter attached to my original gift card I had earned from that incentive. I had signed it, so, I thought I probably had used it up and kept it, I don't know, for sentimental reasons??? Anyway, after checking the balance, I still have $134 on it!!!! And, it expires 07/09! Holy smokes!

Gina M

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2006
At least you found it Jane before it was too late:) Enjoy spending it on yourself!

janezapchef

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2006
Yeah, dh said, cool, use it on groceries this week! Ha!

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
You know, I found mine last week still in my wallet. I need to check to see if I have anything left on it.

janezapchef

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2006
Definitely check, Lacy! I ended up putting it toward our Sesame Place tickets for our vacation and buying a couple b-day presents for my son.