• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Golden Treasures Visa Gift Cards

In summary, a Golden Treasures Visa Gift Card is a prepaid card that can be used at any merchant that accepts Visa cards. It is a convenient and versatile gift option for any occasion. To check the balance on your card, you can visit the website or call the toll-free number provided. Unfortunately, the card cannot be reloaded once the balance is used. There are no activation or monthly maintenance fees, but a $2.50 monthly inactivity fee will be deducted after 12 months of non-use. If the card is lost or stolen, contact customer service immediately for a replacement.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Hi there,
I realize this is going to make me sound really silly/ditzy/etc., but I would hate for someone to miss out on using this. In 2007, if you earned a Visa gift card in the incentive trip (from 2006 earning time), and by chance you haven't yet used it, it expires at the end of THIS month! I just found an envelope shoved in the back of my desk drawer. I opened it up and found the letter attached to my original gift card I had earned from that incentive. I had signed it, so, I thought I probably had used it up and kept it, I don't know, for sentimental reasons??? Anyway, after checking the balance, I still have $134 on it!!!! And, it expires 07/09! Holy smokes!

At least you found it Jane before it was too late:) Enjoy spending it on yourself!

Yeah, dh said, cool, use it on groceries this week! Ha!

No groceries - buy something fun!

You know, I found mine last week still in my wallet. I need to check to see if I have anything left on it.

Definitely check, Lacy! I ended up putting it toward our Sesame Place tickets for our vacation and buying a couple b-day presents for my son.

What is a Golden Treasures Visa Gift Card?

A Golden Treasures Visa Gift Card is a prepaid card that can be used at any merchant that accepts Visa cards. It is a convenient and versatile gift option for any occasion.

How do I check the balance on my Golden Treasures Visa Gift Card?

To check the balance on your Golden Treasures Visa Gift Card, you can visit the website indicated on the back of the card or call the toll-free number provided. You will need to enter your card number and security code to access your balance information.

Can I reload my Golden Treasures Visa Gift Card?

Unfortunately, Golden Treasures Visa Gift Cards cannot be reloaded. Once the balance is used, the card cannot be used again.

Are there any fees associated with the Golden Treasures Visa Gift Card?

There are no activation fees or monthly maintenance fees associated with the Golden Treasures Visa Gift Card. However, if the card is not used for 12 consecutive months, a $2.50 monthly inactivity fee will be deducted from the remaining balance.

What should I do if my Golden Treasures Visa Gift Card is lost or stolen?

If your Golden Treasures Visa Gift Card is lost or stolen, please contact the customer service number provided on the back of the card immediately. You will need to provide your card number and other identifying information to report the card as lost or stolen and request a replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefMary412
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
Replies