• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Level 1 Gift Card (2007 Incentive)

In summary, In 2007, you could get either a $250 gift card or $300 "Conference Cash" (a $300 Gift card given at conference). If you don't attend Conference in 2008, you will be sent a $250 gift card in August.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I thought by earning Level One of the 2007 Incentive Program, we could select either a $250 gift card or $300 "Conference Cash" (a $300 Gift card given at conference). I was wondering when I could get my gift card, since I won't be able to go to Conference in '08, and I was reading the rules on CC, and here is what it says:

"Conference Cash: When you earn Level One and choose the cash award for expenses at National Conference 2008, you must register for Conference,
pay any applicable fees in full and attend Conference in order to receive the award. The award will be distributed on-site at a special Conference booth.

If, for any reason, you are unable to attend Conference, you will be sent the $250 gift card in August 2008 as your award.

The gift card option at all levels is a prepaid debit card that may be used anywhere debit cards are accepted. It is replaceable if lost or stolen."

What?! :cry: :grumpy: :eek: In the past, I was able to get the gift card as early as February, and now I have to wait until AUGUST?!?!?! If so, I'm PISSED! Does anyone know if this is, in fact, the case??

No, no, no. If you select the gift card, they'll send it right away. The August case is when you choose Conference Cash and then don't attend Conference.

In January, you will be sent an e-mail asking you if you want the Conference Cash or Gift Certificate. If you opt for the CG, you will get it mid-February.The above refers to if you choose the Conference Cash and then opt not to go to Conference.

ginx Ann! ;)

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!! Thank GOODNESS!!! I have my beautiful new Coach purse all picked out and ready to buy and I was gonna have to go postal if I couldn't get it in the next month!! LOL! ;) Thanks, Girls!! :)

Never get between a woman and her new Coach purse. :)

ROFL! You know it, Rae!! :D

Yeay, I can't wait to use my GC, since I can't make it to confrence this year! I wonder if they have Express clothing stores on the list??

This year, the level 1 award is a pre-paid debit card, not individual gift certificates like in the past. It's in the rules document on CC.Edited to add:
Found it! Page 4 of https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/tciy_rules.pdf:
The gift card option at all levels is a prepaid debit card that may be used anywhere debit cards are accepted. It is replaceable if lost or stolen.

Last edited:
Nice, how sweet is that! I'm going shopping at my fave clothing store then or getting myself some new Ugghs! :)

Thanks for this thread - I'm not going to conference in '08 either and was just going to look on CC for info on the gift cards, but once again, Ann saves the day (well, at least an hour). Thanks, Ann!

If you opt for the $300 Conference Cash, do we get that at Conference or a couple of weeks before?

At confrence, I believe it said.

At conference. There will be a booth with the cards, if they do it like in 2007.

Just don't use them at the Merrill Booth!:rolleyes: :D

ChefBeckyD said:
Just don't use them at the Merrill Booth!:rolleyes: :D
Or if you do keep track of your purchases.:eek: I kept my receipts and a tally of what I had left on the card and didn't have the problem many had.

conference cashLast year I earned the gc and loved it~ But was thinking about doing the conference cash this year. How does it work? Do you pay your hotel, admission, supplies, food with it? And does it just cut off when you have used up your money? Katie

It's a prepaid debit card. In 2007, it was a Visa Debit Card, which meant I used mine to pay for my hotel, a couple of meals, and the training stuff I bought.A quick reminder: if you use it to pay for your hotel, it may be frozen for 24 hours. Just keep that in mind if you were planning to use it to purchase a meal on the way home.

1. What is the Level 1 Gift Card incentive for 2007?

The Level 1 Gift Card is an incentive program offered by Pampered Chef in 2007. It rewards consultants for achieving certain sales and recruiting goals.

2. How can I earn a Level 1 Gift Card?

To earn a Level 1 Gift Card, you must reach the designated sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef during the 2007 incentive period. These goals may vary for each consultant.

3. What can I use my Level 1 Gift Card for?

The Level 1 Gift Card can be used towards products on the Pampered Chef website or at any Pampered Chef party. It cannot be redeemed for cash or used at retail stores.

4. Is the Level 1 Gift Card transferable?

No, the Level 1 Gift Card is non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who earned it.

5. When will I receive my Level 1 Gift Card?

The Level 1 Gift Card will be distributed to eligible consultants after the 2007 incentive period ends. The specific date may vary, but you will be notified when your gift card is available for use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies