• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an incentive to visit our booth? How about a free gift?

In summary, Sara and I are going to have a booth/show at the end of the month for the Good Sam club's Missouri State Samboree. We will have a booth for the whole time and will also do a show in the afternoon on the second day. At the show, we are offering an incentive to either buy or attend our show. The first 20 who arrive for the show will get a free gift, the next 20 will get a free mini measuring cup, and anyone who spends $50 or more will receive the mini measuring cup free.
dexheimers
Sara and I have a booth/show at the end of the month for the Good Sam club's Missouri State Samboree. We will have a booth for the whole time and will also do a show in the afternoon on the second day.

We want to offer an incentive to either buy or attend our show. Which do you think we should do? Should we offer and incentive to COME or an incentive to BUY?? We ordered several of the mini easy read measuring cups as the "bait".

Either we can say:
"The first 20 who arrive for the show will get a free gift"
OR
"Buy the easy-read measuring cups and get the mini for free!"
OR
"Spend $50 or more and receive the mini measuring cup free!"

The cups cost us about $2.50 (30% + commission earned). So they aren't setting us back much.

Suggestions??? Thanks!!

The first one would draw me to your show...

Here are my incentives for getting bookings at a show!!! a $500.00 show and two bookings the hostess recieves a free cookbook out of the catalog. a $600.00 show and three bookings the hostess recieves a peice of stoneware.If the hostess gets me her guest list within a week..... They recive the mini messure cup If she gets three outside orders before her show and one booking....... Free gift If a guest brings a friend and orders $60.00 or more they get a free gift.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions! Anyone else have any thoughts about which incentive to use??????

I would go maybe with the first 20 ORDERS and/or bookings you got AT the show get the free cup. That way you get them there with follow through - some may come for the cup but not stay for the finish.....

Nell's-a-Cookin' said:
I would go maybe with the first 20 ORDERS and/or bookings you got AT the show get the free cup. That way you get them there with follow through - some may come for the cup but not stay for the finish.....

hmm...good point. Maybe we we'll just give out tickets with numbers on them for the first 20. At the end of the show they can turn their ticket in for the cup...

Offer a drawing for a free cooking show, then call everyone and tell them that they won. Pick a super cheap recipe to demo at all the shows.

You could also give the first 5 people to book the celebrate cookbook (at there show) that is one the supply order form for $5. I would order the cookbooks 1st to ensure that they still have them. (It says will supplies last limit 5 per consultant)

bbauman07 said:
You could also give the first 5 people to book the celebrate cookbook (at there show) that is one the supply order form for $5. I would order the cookbooks 1st to ensure that they still have them. (It says will supplies last limit 5 per consultant)

The problem is that many of the people attending will be from far away. In fact, a large percentage will be from out-of-state. So, getting bookings from this show is not an objective of ours. We want this show just to be a decent show as far as sales, not bookings. That's why our emphasis is on getting people to attend the show and to buy.

I wish you luck with that but have never had much luck myself getting orders at these sort of fuctions.

I think because they have to place the order and wait for the product.

You need an free item for ordering then, since it is the end of the month you could just use the Oct special.

I have also been told that part of that is the area I live in. This side is a hard market to sell to.

Maybe offer a free season's best for orders under $50 and one of the new cheaper products for orders over $50 or $60.

bbauman07 said:
I wish you luck with that but have never had much luck myself getting orders at these sort of fuctions.

I think because they have to place the order and wait for the product.

You need an free item for ordering then, since it is the end of the month you could just use the Oct special.

We'll just see I guess. We are pretty well known at this place and I think some people will buy just to be supportive. We have come up with a completely different cooking show for this event. The main goal is to promote those PC products that campers will love.

I have a pretty good feeling about it all......We'll see what happens!

I hope you do well. I would like to know how it turns out and what you offered as an incentive. Hopefully you will repost with a super high show number.

As I said this sort of thing is harder to "push" over here then in other part of the country.

bbauman07 said:
I hope you do well. I would like to know how it turns out and what you offered as an incentive. Hopefully you will repost with a super high show number.

As I said this sort of thing is harder to "push" over here then in other part of the country.

yeah I can understand that. This group of people is very friendly and down-to-earth. They just like to camp and have a good time. I hope our show will be fun, informative and will have some good sales.

Thanks for all of the comments.

I liked your idea of offering the mini cup to the first 20 to attend. I would do the ticket plan. Hand the first 20 a ticket and tell them that after the show they can turn in the ticket as you add up orders. Then they'll have to stay or give their ticket to someone who will stay. If you're submitting it as a September show, you may want an incentive for stoneware sales such as: Purchase 3 pieces of stoneware (including the sale items!) and receive a "retro" Season's Best!
They all want the "retro" ones that they can't buy anymore, so I stock up and save them for prizes. Also, I hate it when I have handed someone a prize and they scratch it off their order form! This way, I'm offering a prize that they couldn't have intended to order.

Paige Dixon said:
I liked your idea of offering the mini cup to the first 20 to attend. I would do the ticket plan. Hand the first 20 a ticket and tell them that after the show they can turn in the ticket as you add up orders. Then they'll have to stay or give their ticket to someone who will stay. If you're submitting it as a September show, you may want an incentive for stoneware sales such as: Purchase 3 pieces of stoneware (including the sale items!) and receive a "retro" Season's Best!
They all want the "retro" ones that they can't buy anymore, so I stock up and save them for prizes. Also, I hate it when I have handed someone a prize and they scratch it off their order form! This way, I'm offering a prize that they couldn't have intended to order.

Very good ideas! do you think people will not take the stoneware incentive seriously? I mean they spend a great deal of money on stoneware just to get a $1 cookbook?? What do you think?

I wouldn't use buy the easy read measure cups get the mini free. 2 reasons....if you are trying to show good camping tools the measure all is much better (easier to pack and still measures liquid and solid) also good place to hold plastic utensils on table when not in use. Also, you don't want to place a limit on what they buy. That's only a $22 item! the cost of the mini eats about half of your $4.50 commission (that's at 20%comm.) It might also stop people who don't want the easy read cups from buying because they won't get anything free! Good luck. I think if people know you and your intentions are to get orders then you will do well! Could you post some of your camping tips for using PC items?

What are some popular incentive suggestions for Pampered Chef consultants?

Some popular incentive suggestions for Pampered Chef consultants include offering free product samples to potential customers, hosting a virtual cooking class or party, offering discounts or free shipping on orders, and rewarding top sellers with a gift card or exclusive product.

How can incentives help increase sales for Pampered Chef?

Incentives can help increase sales for Pampered Chef by providing an extra incentive for customers to make a purchase. This can also motivate consultants to work harder and reach their sales goals in order to earn the incentive.

What are some creative incentive ideas for Pampered Chef consultants?

Some creative incentive ideas for Pampered Chef consultants include hosting a team competition with a prize for the top seller, offering a discount on a new or popular product, or creating a referral program where consultants can earn rewards for bringing in new customers.

Are there any guidelines or restrictions for offering incentives as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there are guidelines and restrictions for offering incentives as a Pampered Chef consultant. Incentives must comply with the company's policies and procedures, and cannot be offered in exchange for recruitment or for purchasing products yourself. It's important to review the consultant agreement and consult with your upline before implementing any incentives.

Can I offer incentives to customers as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can offer incentives to customers as a Pampered Chef consultant. In fact, incentives can be a great way to encourage customers to make a purchase and build loyalty. Just be sure to follow the company's policies and procedures and avoid offering incentives that may be seen as unethical or against company guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • momof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
grandma amy
  • gussey30