• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Sized Gift Sets with Incentives - Get the Ultimate Set and More!

In summary, the conversation is discussing ways to incentivize customers and maintain sales while the speaker is away for work. Suggestions include offering discounts or free products, setting up catalog shows, and requesting a sales waiver to stay active.
jcwarr
here's another gift set that someone made on here - can't remember her name - sorry :) the great thing about this one is it has an incentive - a free product to entice people. i'm trying to think of a way to combine the super size gifts with an incentive like this one. perhaps a % discount if you buy the ultimate set or a free item like this flyer has. what do you all think. i think i need a little incentive for my customers as i am only doing one show in nov, none in dec or january due to living abroad for my husband's job. i don't want to take a leave as i am a little less than $5000 until i reach $15,000!!! thanks for any advice.

ps - i haven't updated the flyer with new info yet - just wanted to make sure someone didn't advertise incorrect info!!

Attachments

• GIFTSETS2005[2].doc
    136 KB · Views: 316
Can you set up some catalog shows to happen while you are gone? You could have the hosts mail or e-mail the orders to you or do everything online.

jcwarr said:
i think i need a little incentive for my customers as i am only doing one show in nov, none in dec or january due to living abroad for my husband's job. i don't want to take a leave as i am a little less than $5000 until i reach $15,000!!! thanks for any advice.
Any way you can submit a show on Dec. 1? Even if it's a November Show it would allow you to have until February to submit without going inactive.

OR if your last submission is November, email PC at the end of January (BEFORE going inactive) and ask for a "Sales Waiver". That will keep you from going inactive and you would have until the end of February to get $200 in sales and stay active. They do give you the option of asking for the leave for a few days into the next month but you would then have to pay $25.

1. What is included in the "Super Sized Gift Sets with Incentives"?

The "Super Sized Gift Sets with Incentives" include a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, all designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Each set is unique and may include items such as a chef's knife, mixing bowls, baking sheets, and more.

2. Can I customize the items in the set?

Unfortunately, the items in the "Super Sized Gift Sets with Incentives" cannot be customized. However, each set is carefully curated to provide a well-rounded collection of kitchen essentials that will suit most cooking needs.

3. How do I qualify for the incentives?

In order to qualify for the incentives, you must purchase the "Super Sized Gift Set" that is currently being offered with incentives. The details and requirements for each set may vary, so be sure to check the specific promotion for more information.

4. Can I purchase the "Super Sized Gift Set" without the incentives?

Yes, you can purchase the "Super Sized Gift Set" without the incentives. However, we highly recommend taking advantage of the incentives as they offer additional value and savings.

5. Are there any restrictions on shipping for the "Super Sized Gift Sets with Incentives"?

There may be some restrictions on shipping for the "Super Sized Gift Sets with Incentives" depending on your location. We recommend checking with your consultant or our customer service team for more information on shipping options and restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
blondeinpcola
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefNelson