• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New and Updated Gift Set Pamphlets for the Perfect Present

In summary, the updated gift set pamphlets include a variety of popular kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as new products perfect for gifting. They can be customized with chosen products and a personalized message or logo for an additional fee. Gift wrapping is not included, but can be added for a fee, and the pamphlets can be purchased online, at in-person Pampered Chef parties, or through a customer service hotline. Items in the pamphlets can be returned or exchanged within 30 days, except for personalized items.
DeeDee616
Someone a little while ago had an AWESOME tri fold gift set pamphlet. But i need it again and updated with new prodcuts or old prodcuts taken out. Anyone come up with something like this yet? thanks so much!

I'ld be interested in this as well.

All I done is save the old one on a jump drive and printed it out then went through the new catty and replaced the discontinued and updated prices.

Made changes to the original one, saved, printed and made copies

On the original tri-fold the front of the brochure is on the wrong side but didn't notice that until I already had it printed up on colored paper. Oh well it still gets the message across

cltrinity said:
All I done is save the old one on a jump drive and printed it out then went through the new catty and replaced the discontinued and updated prices.

Made changes to the original one, saved, printed and made copies

Could you post that here for us please?

attachments arn't my strongest but I will give it a try.

not sure how to get it attached.

When you hit post reply there are a ton of options at the top of the box where you write, click on the paper clip and just hit browse and look wher eyou have the file saved. look for its name . Hope that helps!

just checked the thread thanks i will try that give me a few minutes

updated pamperedsets, its telling me upload error invalid file

ok why am i getting invalid file when i start to upload it

Related to New and Updated Gift Set Pamphlets for the Perfect Present

1. What is included in the updated gift set pamphlets?

The updated gift set pamphlets include a variety of our most popular kitchen tools and gadgets, such as our classic knife set, versatile cookware, and unique serving dishes. They also feature some of our newest products that are perfect for gift giving.

2. Can I customize the gift set pamphlets?

Yes, you can customize the gift set pamphlets by choosing which products you would like to include in the set. You can also add a personalized message or logo to the front cover for an additional fee.

3. Do the gift set pamphlets come with gift wrapping?

No, the gift set pamphlets do not come with gift wrapping. However, we offer a variety of gift wrapping options for an additional fee, including festive wrapping paper and ribbon.

4. Are the gift set pamphlets only available for purchase online?

No, the gift set pamphlets are also available for purchase at any of our in-person Pampered Chef parties or through one of our independent consultants. You can also order them through our customer service hotline.

5. Can I return or exchange the items in the gift set pamphlets?

Yes, you can return or exchange any items in the gift set pamphlets within 30 days of purchase, as long as they are in their original packaging and in new, unused condition. Please note that personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amybee
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • DeeDee616