• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with a Stoneware Incentive: Win a Celebrate Cookbook!

I will definitely pass it along!:DI'm thinking of offering 10% off of the stones that are not in the guest special. I'm really excited about this promotion. I have already sold 3 stones at my show last Saturday.The promotional flyer from HO says that Classic Stoneware counts for the promotion, so it's ANY stones that customers buy that will count!!Use the stoneware cookbook. I think i will try that!I'm thinking of offering 10% off of the stones that are not in the guest special. I'm really excited about this promotion. I have already sold 3 stones at my show last Saturday.
What I am doing for my hostess this month is... If they have a $500.00 a show and get two bookings the hostess can choose one of the cookbooks in the catalog on me and if they have a $800.00 show and three bookings they get a piece of stoneware on me.

Andrea, you too? That is okay, I will show you all when I get my queen of posters tiara, LOL! I don't feel picked on or anything, and I don't want John to feel dishonest! You weren't doing anything wrong, I just didn't understand that you were offering the deal to the outside orders. I was just confused (again!) and there is no need for apologizing!

OK... So, if I can't pick on Gillian, who can I pick on?

Isn't there still a few names on your smartie pants list, LOL!??

Its a very short list.

OK more to go...Anne, I did ask her to see what her reponse would be and I understand why she is not going to consider it. Her second job adds another layer of insurance for her and her husband. I did not know that if you have two insurances that you can pick and choose the items to put on whihc one. It works out OK as the second job provided a policy that did not worry about existing things. So if something goes wrong again, they can use that one. She figures in about a year, she may be able to back off the second policy and the second job.
Now as for the appology Gillian, yes it was required. Only because I failed to mention how I was working with it. And I got defensive. so Anne, and Andrea, BACK OFF!
No bite!
And Sarah, thanks for mention the math part. In case someone else decides to do this too you reminded them that the math has to be accurate so there is no deception in that actual savings. Like I said, you have to be trust worthy when doing this or your loose your client base. So I did make sure I was doing it on the real amount of the stoneware not the discounted price.
Either way, it works. Mary is getting $115 worth of stuff she would love and can not afford, I am buying the host bonus product for her and well, I may offer up the half prices to someone. Maybe the two biggest orders. Only if Mary does not want them. Right now I can't afford to do that too for her.
So... I am half way there and it does not hurt. And my clients now love me even more becasue I offered them such a great deal. Even if only two past hosts took me up on it. That does not mean someone else might not before the end of the month! Got my fingers crossed!
So with that said, I am done preaching. And I can't seem to find that D&## halo any where!

John... Its a shame that someone has to work so hard just to make ends meet. I feel for her.

And, you know I pick on the ones I love!

pampered1224 said:
so Anne, and Andrea, BACK OFF!

Hey...what did I do, I was just playing with Gillian...

Anne...I am the same way, I pick on lovingly with the ones I care about...if I didn't like you it wouldn't be worth my time.

I think John's kidding... He knows me too well to know that I'd be mean, well, at least to Gillian anyway.

I figured as much...I just thought it was funny that he put me in there too, so I thought I would pick on him now!

Why not! Maybe we should pick on John since he doesn't want us picking on Gillian.

Okay...I'll start...

John your a booger-eater...;) :D

Love ya babe! :D

I would say "bite me"BUT I LIKE THAT! And "YEW"! Not even!
OK I have no problem in that! FIRE AWAY!
Just remember, what goes around, comes around and if you ain't careful, it'll run you over!
And belive me, I got tread marks to prove it!

Andrea: Sounds like one of your kids may have come up with that one!

Anne- you are just jealous because YOU didn't think of the booger-eater comment, LOL!

Maybe a little.

AJPratt said:
I think John's kidding... He knows me too well to know that I'd be mean, well, at least to Gillian anyway.
Don't lie Anne, I see those red horns hidin under that blonde hair.

I never said they weren't there. LOL

Hey...kid's can come up with great ones...I especially like "lame brain"!

and John...as I have said on here before...I like the way my foot tastes okay?

Well personallyI don't mind mine either but it's gotta be covered with Italian Seasoning!
I am rubber, you are glue, what you say bounces off me and sitcks to you!

You think that is just volume in her hair, but it ISN'T, LOL!!

OMG, I hadn't read this thread in awhile.....you guys have too much time on your hands! I always know if I see Anne, Andrea & Gillian's names as posters, then there will be something funny to read; thanks for not letting me down!
And what a nice thing you did for that lady John; I'm sure she appreciated it. And you will appreciate that PC $$
I think I'm just sticking to old fashioned selling....I am thinking about offering 10-15% off the classic stones...we'll see what mood I'm in on Sat!:)

OMG...could you just see Anne, Gillian and myself at a conference workshop together (put a few more of us in there too)? The speaker would have to seperate us because we would either not shut up or be causing too much of a distraction!!

soonerchef said:
OMG...could you just see Anne, Gillian and myself at a conference workshop together (put a few more of us in there too)? The speaker would have to seperate us because we would either not shut up or be causing too much of a distraction!!
I know I used to that! LOL

soonerchef said:

You would probably be the first Pampered Chef Consultants to ever get sent to time out!

I can see the headlines now, lol.....They would be making new 'rules' for conference attendees.

Well, you know for every stupid rule you see, someone did it. Like "employees found sleeping will be terminated." What?! lol

Oh, I know one for that one Anne, this guy fell asleep at work all the time, STANDING UP!!! We had a couple of meetings where he would be caught snoring.

Now I know I did something right!We are sitting, get this at $738! Not only that I have now 19 pieces of stoneware sold and Gillian, Mary has $140 to spend!
Because the people ordering are all past host, I decied to give them seperate orders. And I am using the true 40% off for their orders. I think it comes out to 12% out of pocket. Well worth it though!
The fun part is that Mary's first item on her list is still the Heart Trivet! We decided that we will close for sure on Friday so...
Too Cool that it worked out this way.
So now that that is out of the way, let me at em!
There is no way in "h e double hockey sticks" any gorup of us could be in the same room and not start trouble! It be to much fun not too!
It be like being a total teenager all over again! Detention anyone! Could imagine a rule that reads, Any two persons from the Chef Success Web Site may not be enrolled in the same sessions at the same time.
Could you just imagine what DebPC would do! She would be just besides herself. Not to mention that I would have to see her every month! I could live with that too! Only because it would be such a total blast!
I say we have our own national conference! Get Gillian tickets and a babysitter! YEE HAA!
Love you guys!

Last edited:
That is awesome John. I am sure she will be truly greatful to you. You better pick your halo back up off the floor since you dropped it earlier.

Actually...I am having too much fun right now with it around my ankles!
Besides, I do some of my best work when it becomes a little wicked!

I say next year we all pitch in and help Gillian get to conference...we just have to make sure that we are all there together so we get to see her!

WTG John!

Okay I need to stick with this so I can go to conference next year too!

Oh, and Anne, my hubby had to fire a guy who was asleep at work. Or more accurately, passed out drunk in the LADIES restroom!

lisacb77 said:
Oh, and Anne, my hubby had to fire a guy who was asleep at work. Or more accurately, passed out drunk in the LADIES restroom!

I worked one retail job where the rules were ,"Don't come to work drunk." I'm thinking why ruin a good buzz at work?

AJPratt said:
I worked one retail job where the rules were ,"Don't come to work drunk." I'm thinking why ruin a good buzz at work?

Aren't you glad your current job does not have such a rule?

soonerchef said:
I say next year we all pitch in and help Gillian get to conference...we just have to make sure that we are all there together so we get to see her!
Aww, that's so sweet! I am really excited to go, but I don't know if I will even make enough this year to afford it! I FINALLY made a friend in my cluster so it would be fun to go with her, but I am not sure that my DH will let me justify spending $1500 to go to Chicago for 3 days!

I guess every person could pay me $2 to not post on every thread and I would make that pretty quickly!! LOL!

We could set up a Paypal account and call it Get Gillian's A** to Conference. I KNOW people would contribute!

LOL that is a good one!!!!!!!

You guys are so nice, sniffle, sniffle, if only you lived here with me! We could actually hang out out like real friends and I won't feel so weird calling you guys my "internet friends". My director thinks I am nuts that I know so much about PC that she never taught me! I just love you guys so much!http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sad0049.gif

gilliandanielle said:
You guys are so nice, sniffle, sniffle, if only you lived here with me! We could actually hang out out like real friends and I won't feel so weird calling you guys my "internet friends". My director thinks I am nuts that I know so much about PC that she never taught me! I just love you guys so much!http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sad0049.gif

Geez, don't be getting all mushy on us:p

Oh great, now you've got her goin, lol.

Still sniffling! Look what you started Andrea and Anne! Now I feel all mushy!

But paying to shut you up would keep Anne as the Queen of posters, and it was all your idea Gill. LOL.

I'll take a free trip to conference over my tiara any day, LOL!!

gilliandanielle said:
I'll take a free trip to conference over my tiara any day, LOL!!

Work on getting those PC dollars for stoneware sales this month for a discount on your conference registration fee....my hubby works for Delta....I could get you a buddy pass to help out on your airfare :)

Next year we really have to have our own event at conference! Maybe a special dinner or something?! We've got 9 months to plan it............

Linda: What a great idea! We SHOULD have our own event. Even if its just snack. LOL

I am working on earning the PC dollars, but my September is bottom heavy so I won't know how close I've come until it is too late to do anything. What exactly is a buddy pass? I have heard of it before, but don't exactly know what it is. I would definitely be up for an event, but we might miss each other depending on the waves!

That's a great idea! I am an event planner (seriously, that's my day job!) so I'd love to help :D

When do we find out the waves???

I just had to laugh when I saw your pic Lisa! I am sure that you are wearing a strapless gown, but it looks like you are naked and it was censored at the chest level! I know that is immature, but I just had to giggle!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • britishchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies