• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with a Stoneware Incentive: Win a Celebrate Cookbook!

I will definitely pass it along!:DI'm thinking of offering 10% off of the stones that are not in the guest special. I'm really excited about this promotion. I have already sold 3 stones at my show last Saturday.The promotional flyer from HO says that Classic Stoneware counts for the promotion, so it's ANY stones that customers buy that will count!!Use the stoneware cookbook. I think i will try that!I'm thinking of offering 10% off of the stones that are not in the guest special. I'm really excited about this promotion. I have already sold 3 stones at my show last Saturday.
gilliandanielle said:
I just had to laugh when I saw your pic Lisa! I am sure that you are wearing a strapless gown, but it looks like you are naked and it was censored at the chest level! I know that is immature, but I just had to giggle!!

what do ya mean....your's is pretty much the same way!

Hey! You can see my tank top strap!! LOL!

gilliandanielle said:
Hey! You can see my tank top strap!! LOL!

Yes, if you squint your eyes & look really close;) lol, just kidding....I think we've really gotten off the subject of this thread "stoneware sales idea" though. What we're talking about now is not a recommended sales idea, I'm pretty sure!

I love looking at the names of the thread and not remembering what conversation was ACTUALLY going on in it, LOL! Sorry for highjacking your thread to talk about my tank top!!

gilliandanielle said:
I love looking at the names of the thread and not remembering what conversation was ACTUALLY going on in it, LOL! Sorry for highjacking your thread to talk about my tank top!!

It's Okay Gillian...though I can't really see your strap either ;)

Yes, I have on a strapless dress there. It's a pic from my gala about 18 mos ago. Prolly the best head shot of me in a long while. I thought you guys might want to "see" me! My hair is longer now though...

You can see the left strap under my hair! I swear I am clothed, LOL! I like seeing who I am talking to- I wish pics were madatory!

gilliandanielle said:
............... I wish pics were madatory!

Me too! Then you feel like you're really talking to someone instead of being some internet stalking weirdo!

Post your picture people! We want to know who you are!:)

gilliandanielle said:
You can see the left strap under my hair!
You hussy!

I'll post a picture when I figure out how!:eek:

lacychef said:
I'll post a picture when I figure out how!:eek:
Go under User CP, then choose avatar on the left. At the bottom of that page you can upload a pic of your computer. You might need to resize it (I resize mine at www.photobucket.com ) for it to fit.

gilliandanielle said:
Go under User CP, then choose avatar on the left. At the bottom of that page you can upload a pic of your computer. You might need to resize it (I resize mine at www.photobucket.com ) for it to fit.

Thanks for the info...only problem is I hate pics of myself:rolleyes:

It took me 6 months from when I learned how to do a pic to when I found one I liked. See you in six months Lacy!

I can't find one that is small enough....how did you get it to be small enough to download?

I have a free acount with www.photobucket.com and I upload them into my account off my computer. Click edit, then you can resize them. It will tell you big it is and will be once resized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • britishchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies