• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Ordering Incentive - Need Help With Ideas

I think it would be a good idea to add a little more information about the host of the month in the description of the show. For example, what their specialty is, what recipes they will be featuring, etc. That way people would have a better idea of what to expect. Additionally, maybe have a couple of recipes available as a downloadable PDF for people to purchase if they want to follow along during the show. It would also be a good idea to have a contest for the host of the month. Something like a cookbook from a popular website or a gift certificate to a favorite restaurant. This way the person who wins feels really special and appreciated. Good idea!It would be a good idea to have
Kristinabelle
This is my first entry on ChefSuccess and I have enjoyed reading everyone's idea's. It has been very helpful. I am working on getting qualified and once I do, I want to push my website for online catalog shopping. So here's my idea: Every month I will open a new catalog show (under my name) to all my customers and then close it out at the end of the month. For every $10 a person spends on product and for every person they refer to my site who buys something, they will get their name in a drawing. When I go to close out the show, I will draw a name and whoever is picked becomes the host for the month. This person will get all the host benefits on all the online sales for that month. The product will be shipped to me so I can get everyone their stuff; nonlocal orders will have to be shipped at the customer's expense, but they can also get the guest special. This sounds great until I am faced with the possibility that I don't make $150 in sales for the month, especially in the beginning when I don't have a lot of traffic.

I think it would be a great incentive for people who don't want to host a show - I used to be one of those people. Everyone loves winning stuff especially if they were going to buy something anyway, but what happens on the flip side of that coin - I don't want to have to deliver bad news to the one person who bought $100 worth of stuff for the month. I wouldn't want to lose that business either.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to pull this off. Has anyone done anything similar to this?

Thank you!

Kristina
Almost at 30 days!

I think that is a terrific idea. I have never thought of it, or even heard of it. You sound like you are going to do very well. Good luck!!

My only hesitation to that plan would be that guests that place their order very early in the month would have to wait up to six weeks for it. Although I suppose if they knew about that in advance and agreed to it for the chance to win the host benefits for the month, then it wouldn't be an issue. It sounds like a neat idea, with that stipulation, though!

Great point - thanks Jean! I could make sure everyone would know upfront that there would be a wait since it a monthly contest. I could always state that if there was a rush for an order, they could purchase it like a normal purchase, but forgo the host of the month contest and/or guest specials and pay full shipping. Any thoughts on reaching the $150 to qualify as a show? Or what to do if sales don't reach $150. What if I take the orders and add them to another cooking/catalog show? The host of the month would only be able to win if the orders reach $150, otherwise they'd only get guest benefits. Hmmm....any more thoughts?

Hi Kristina,I love your idea of using a monthly catalog show to drive online sales and reward your customers. It's a great way to engage with your customers and keep them coming back for more.To address your concern about not making enough sales to cover the host benefits, one idea could be to set a minimum sales goal for the show. For example, you could require a minimum of $150 in sales for the month in order to qualify for the host benefits. This way, you can ensure that you are not losing money while still providing an incentive for your customers to participate.Another option could be to offer a smaller incentive, such as a free product or a discount, to the person who referred the most customers to your website. This can still encourage your customers to spread the word and bring in more sales, without the risk of not making enough to cover the host benefits.I haven't personally done anything exactly like this, but I have seen other consultants use a similar approach with success. It's all about finding the right balance and adjusting as needed.Best of luck with your first show and keep us updated on how it goes!Best,

What is the Online Ordering Incentive?

The Online Ordering Incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to encourage customers to place orders through our online platform.

How does the Online Ordering Incentive work?

Customers who place orders through our online platform will receive a discount or other special offer as part of the Online Ordering Incentive. The specific details of the incentive may vary, but it is always a great deal!

What are some examples of past Online Ordering Incentives?

In the past, we have offered discounts on specific products, free shipping, or bonus products for customers who place online orders. Keep an eye out for new and exciting incentives each month!

Do I need a special code or coupon to take advantage of the Online Ordering Incentive?

In most cases, no code or coupon is needed for the Online Ordering Incentive. Simply place your order through our online platform and the discount or offer will automatically be applied at checkout.

Is the Online Ordering Incentive available for all products?

The Online Ordering Incentive may be available for select products, depending on the promotion. Be sure to check the details of each incentive to see which products are included.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mconsola
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mspibb