• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any April 2012 Marketing Ideas or Specials? Post Them Here!

In summary, the current specials for April 2012 include a Spring Cleaning Sale with savings up to 30% on select cleaning and organization products, as well as a promotion for new consultants to receive a free product kit with their first $1,250 in sales. There are also several new products being released in April 2012, such as the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, and the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle. To stay updated on the latest marketing ideas, you can check the Pampered Chef website and social media pages, or sign up for the company's newsletter. Hosting a Pampered Chef party in April 2012 will also come with a special discount of 10% off the total order,
Sorry - wish that I was of some help in my own thread, but at the moment I am not! However, on March 29th I challenged my team to sell 8 brownie pans by midnight on the 30th. I was hoping to encourage those who weren't yet active to be so (since 8 pans = $152 catalog show) or to get those who only had one show so far to get two and earn the HWC items.

My fabulous team came together and sold 46 pans (!!!). This was just among 4 of them, too! SO proud of them. I gave them an incentive but reminded them they'd ALSO be earning that much more commission, etc. It was fabulous and they have requested a monthly "sales blast" at the end of each month like that and I intend to challenge them each month!

But to the topic at hand ~ any marketing ideas, April specials or extra incentives that you're offering to hosts when the book, guests, etc that you'd be willing to share?

Maybe something with the BBQ Pizza Pan since directors were challenged to get 100% of their teams to submit 1 show and to promote grilling shows/have your own grilling show this weekend.
Personally, we still have a ton of snow here and our barbecues are all still buried under the ice, so that won't be happening at my house ;)

I am carrying the Market Tote and showing it off. I sold 6 sets to 3 people in one day and 2 of the Market totes to two others. That would be a good thing to challenge them with.

1. What are the current specials for April 2012?

The current specials for April 2012 include the Spring Cleaning Sale, where customers can save up to 30% on select cleaning and organization products. There is also a promotion for new consultants, where they can receive a free product kit with their first $1,250 in sales.

2. Are there any new products being released in April 2012?

Yes, there are several new products being released in April 2012. Some of the most anticipated items include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, and the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle. These products will be available for purchase starting April 1st.

3. How can I stay updated on the latest marketing ideas for April 2012?

You can stay updated on the latest marketing ideas for April 2012 by regularly checking the Pampered Chef website and social media pages. You can also sign up for the company's newsletter to receive exclusive offers and promotions.

4. Is there a special discount for hosting a Pampered Chef party in April 2012?

Yes, there is a special discount for hosting a Pampered Chef party in April 2012. Hosts can receive 10% off their total order, plus an additional 10% off for every guest who books their own party during the event. This offer is only valid for parties held in April 2012.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on April 2012 specials?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef consultant discount on April 2012 specials. However, please keep in mind that the consultant discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. So, if there is a better deal available, it may be more beneficial to use that instead of your consultant discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
  • its_me_susan