• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Incentive Do You Do to Get Orders and Online ?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of incentives to encourage customers to place orders, including free products, discounts, and rewards programs. They also offer specific incentives for online orders and have a referral program. Eligibility for incentives is open to all customers, and requirements may vary. Incentives cannot be combined, but customers can use the rewards program to earn points for future orders. Instructions for redeeming incentives can be found on the website or through customer service.
milkangel
i have a lot of people now saying thet they come and some not making it but my question is what incentive do you use to get more sales and even the on the p web site? i sent out over 99 emails but need more of an idea this time of year. what do you DO?

Make phone calls. Remind people about the specials - stoneware sale. Send individual e-mails as reminders, but calling works best. People are busy especially this time of year and will appreciate a reminder.

Send a monthly newsletter via e-mail. And promote it at shows and booths. Get people's e-mail address. My monthly newsletter typcially gets me at least 1 booking per month off of it without even picking up the phone.

Promote online ordering. Promote the outlet. If people don't know about it, how can they order online. On every item I hand out I have a blurb or sticker on online order and outlet order. I'm specific on how to get to both.

I also have a sticker that says "Phone and Online Orders Always Welcomed!" Sometimes people just want to buy but don't want a show. There's been plenty of months that I'll get enough phone in orders to make a show for myself.

It's all about exposure. You have to let your clients know what you can offer.

I've been thinking about having an outside order competition for my hosts. Three prizes:1 for the host who collects the most outside orders
1 for the host who collects the most money in outside orders
1 for the host who has the most online ordersI thought I might run it in JanuaryWhat do you think?

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with trying to get more sales and engagement on the P web site. This time of year can be challenging, but there are definitely some incentives you can use to boost your sales. One idea is to offer a special discount or promotion for those who make a purchase through the P web site. You could also host a virtual party or cooking demonstration to showcase some of your products and offer exclusive deals to those who attend. Additionally, reaching out to your existing customers and offering them a referral discount for bringing in new customers can also be effective. Best of luck with your sales, and don't give up! Persistence and creativity are key in this business.

Related to What Incentive Do You Do to Get Orders and Online ?

1. What types of incentives do you offer to encourage customers to place orders?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of incentives to our customers to encourage them to place orders. Some of our most popular incentives include free products with a purchase, discounts on certain items, and special promotions for hosting a party. We also have a rewards program where customers can earn points for each purchase and redeem them for free products or discounts.

2. Do you offer any incentives specifically for online orders?

Yes, we do offer incentives specifically for online orders. These may include free shipping, bonus points for online purchases, or exclusive discounts for online customers. We also have a referral program where customers can earn rewards for referring friends and family to shop on our website.

3. How do I know if I am eligible for the current incentives?

Our incentives are open to all customers, as long as they meet the requirements stated in the promotion. These requirements may include a minimum purchase amount or a specific product or party type. To stay updated on our current incentives, we recommend checking our website or signing up for our email newsletter.

4. Can I combine multiple incentives for one order?

Unfortunately, our incentives cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. However, you can still take advantage of our rewards program to earn points on your purchase and use them towards future orders.

5. How do I redeem my incentives?

To redeem your incentives, simply follow the instructions provided in the promotion. This may include entering a promo code at checkout or contacting our customer service team. If you are using our rewards program, you can redeem your points for rewards directly on our website or through your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KateInTheKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • princessmeshelle