• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What happens if I miss the deadline for my 30-day incentive?

In summary, the author's 1st 30 days ended and he was very close to more incentive dollars, but he submitted his order at 12:06 instead of the correct time of midnight. The result was that he failed to meet the 5th deadline for sales promotions. He was disappointed to learn this and is now stressing out about how to make up for it.
rancherswife
Today (well, actually about 15 minutes ago, after midnight) was my 1st 30-day end. I was a few hundred $s away from more incentive $s, so I was scrambling for orders. I was going by the time on my laptop, which said straight up midnight when I submitted my order, but the time on the order said 12:06. What do I do (if anything) to make sure I still get the incentive? I am going to freak out if I missed it over 6 minutes.

Wow, I have no idea. I'd probably call HO in the morning to ask about it.

I hope it works out okay!! I'd freak over 6 minutes, too!!

Well, I'm really stressing because I've now read on the PC website that they make NO exceptions at month end. I'm just hoping they'll do something since it's my 1st 30 days. I'm not fast in the system and it took me a little longer than I had hoped to get my order in.

Definitely call HO in the morning and ask. If you don't get any where with the first person you talk to on the phone ask to talk to a supervisor. I would also call your director and see if she can pull some strings. Keep us posted on what you find out. Best of luck to you!

They probably will not make an exception for you. The time that counts is the one they give you, and it is stated over and over that exceptions will not be made as that would be unfair to other consultants.

Robin

I agree with everyone else, it may be worth a call but they probably won't do anything for you. That's why they spell out all the rules and regulations in writing so you know what you need to do.

Have you read Doris' book? For some reason I cannot remember the name off the top of my head. It's about starting PC. The book touches on this topic and why they started setting rules and holding consultants accountable to making sure that they do things properly.

It's midnight central time correct? I'm in Eastern and I always rush for 12 here and forget that I actually have a cushion. Or am I mistaken?

You're right, Diane. It's midnight Central time.

rancherswife said:
Well, I'm really stressing because I've now read on the PC website that they make NO exceptions at month end. I'm just hoping they'll do something since it's my 1st 30 days. I'm not fast in the system and it took me a little longer than I had hoped to get my order in.
I am wondering if you actually have until the 5th like we do for the November sales promotion.

Thanks... I'm guessing I'll be up late again tonight! :)

Diane,
I am in the Eastern time zone too. However, she is in Central just like Ho. I understand all views of this one. I think youshould try to call and see what happens. I see Ho's point for making people accountable, I just think they are not consistent, so it becomes unfair. If they are not going to make any exceptions, then don't. If you ask people on here, if they have ever gotten something fixed, there are a bunch that will say yes and then some that will say no. So they do make exceptions, it is just on a case by case basis.
So if you are prepared for a no, then give them a call and maybe you will be surprised.

it's midnight central time, no exceptions.

With this submit by the 5th for promotions stuff, you have to REALLY read the fine print carefully. The 5th deadline is just for sales promotions and not much else.

Well, I will call just to see. I will only be out like $50 now that I've looked at it, so I'm not as upset as I was at 12:06 this morning! :) Everything I've read says midnight so I'm not expecting them to do anything, but I'll call anyway and then post what happens.

(I'm under $500 from hitting the $3000 level for Nov. and I have one more show, so I've learned my lesson and will start inputting early!)

rancherswife said:
(I'm under $500 from hitting the $3000 level for Nov. and I have one more show, so I've learned my lesson and will start inputting early!)

Just know you aren't alone...there are a lot of us here who have learned the painful way that we just simply have to:
1- read the fine print
2- make sure we know what time it really is
3- give it our best, and then "bless and release" when murphy interferes
:)

Ok, I got an official answer from the people that deal with the 1st 30 days stuff. They will not make an exception if it is after midnight--UNLESS...you do not receive your startup kit on time. If there is a problem getting your kit, they will adjust it to allow for the time it was late.

Good news though, on mine. There actually was a problem with it going through. They do not even show that they have the order. (Thank goodness I saved my email) So she said that they will probably adjust mine because there must have been some glitch in the system.

Valuable lesson-----don't wait until midnight! :)

Related to What happens if I miss the deadline for my 30-day incentive?

1. What is the "30 Day End After Midnight" promotion?

The "30 Day End After Midnight" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products at discounted prices for a limited time period of 30 days. The promotion starts at midnight and ends at midnight 30 days later.

2. What products are included in the "30 Day End After Midnight" promotion?

The products included in the "30 Day End After Midnight" promotion vary and change every month. You can check the current month's promotion on our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I combine the "30 Day End After Midnight" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "30 Day End After Midnight" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use your Preferred Customer discount on top of the promotional prices.

4. How long does the "30 Day End After Midnight" promotion last?

The "30 Day End After Midnight" promotion lasts for a total of 30 days, starting at midnight on the first day of the month and ending at midnight on the 30th day of the month. After that, the promotion ends and the prices return to their regular retail prices.

5. Can I place multiple orders during the "30 Day End After Midnight" promotion?

Yes, you can place multiple orders during the "30 Day End After Midnight" promotion. However, keep in mind that the promotion prices are only valid for 30 days and products may sell out quickly. We recommend placing all desired orders at once to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ragschef
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • newbieconsultant
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies