• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Day 30: Reaching Goals and Qualifying for PC Dollars on My Journey

In summary, Amanda is close to qualifying for extra PC dollars, but has a few last-minute hurdles to clear. Tomorrow is her 30th day and if she can get her show submitted by midnight central time, she will be qualified.
tinat51796
So tomorrow is my day 30. I'm so close to qualifying...I'm at $1,205. I have a show that I'm hoping to submit tomorrow....if I get it in by midnight in Chicago on my 30th day does it cound as qualifying in my first 30 days? I really want those additional PC dollars!

Sure does! You'll have until midnight central time...You can do it!!

YIPPEE for you!!! Way to go!!!

Thanks! I just hope I can get this last show in. I actually have three people working on catalog shows but I'm not sure if any of them are going to have enough to qualify. If I combine the shows what's the fairest way to divide up the host benefits?

If the hosts don't get enough orders to qualify a show, then make YOU the catalog show host.

Personally, I would call the host of your last show and let her know what it means to you to get this show closed tomorrow. If she knows how much you want it (and the extra bonus you'll get for it), hopefully she'll get her butt in gear and get it done!

I hate to pressure this host too much. She's one of my best friends. She's really only having the show to help me out an yway. She found out three weeks ago that her husband was being transferred the following week. He's living 5 hours away while she's here with the kids and getting the house packed up. I might be able to hunt down anothe $50 in orders. Thanks!

I'd make an outside order as a guest for $45 and be qualified. There's bound to be something you can use. Buy some small items to use as gifts.

Thanks for the suggestions. I might just end up placing an order of my own, at least for some of it.

Very nice work for your first 30 days, Tina. You may want to ask your 'moving' friend for her orders and place it as an outside order. It will cost more for direct shipping. BUT if she has collected the $4 per order, that should cover it. If not, the extra $50 in PC will repay you :)

In this situation, I offer the host 10% of whatever the sales are, and this comes out of MY pocket. If you can add outside orders to make it a party, she will have her PHD.

I usually do this when the host is taking FOREVER to close, and I worry about my reputation (have heard from people that the host in one situation were told it was my fault how long it was taking).

This is probably not the same situation as your friend, but it could take pressure off her as she is getting ready for the move.

GOOD LUCK!

I'm so disappointed! Today is day 30, I had to work, then picked up the orders from my friend...then i had a training meeting with my director and the rest of her new consultants. I made sure I was home in time to get the show submitted (barely)....then there was an error that I had to correct so I ended up not submitted the show until about 12:05 Chicago time! So I'm qualified....but i don't qualify for the extra PC bucks. :cry:

Call HO and see if they'll work with you. Sometimes, if you have the bravery to ask, they're more than willing to help out. They love their consultants and want us to succeed. I've made several boo-boos and when I needed it to count, HO has always helped me.

Good luck,
Amanda

What is "Day 30" and what does it entail?

"Day 30" refers to the final day of the Pampered Chef consultant journey, during which consultants have the opportunity to earn PC Dollars by reaching their goals. This may include sales goals, recruiting goals, or other milestones set by the company.

What are PC Dollars and how can I use them?

PC Dollars are virtual currency that can be earned by consultants and redeemed for products, business supplies, or other items from the Pampered Chef catalog. They can also be used to cover expenses such as conference fees or shipping costs.

What happens if I don't reach my goals by Day 30?

If you do not reach your goals by Day 30, you will not earn PC Dollars for that specific milestone. However, you can still continue your journey and work towards future goals and earning opportunities.

Can I set my own goals for Day 30?

Yes, consultants have the flexibility to set their own goals for Day 30 based on their individual business needs and preferences. It is recommended to set realistic and achievable goals to increase your chances of earning PC Dollars.

How do I track my progress towards my Day 30 goals?

Pampered Chef provides a tracking system for consultants to monitor their progress towards their Day 30 goals. This can be accessed through the consultant's online account and updated regularly to keep track of sales, recruits, and other milestones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Couture
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
mbkraese
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies