• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying with $315.20: Need Advice by 2/20!

In summary, the host is asking for advice on whether or not her 30 day bonus will be affected by her recent failed credit card submission. She has submitted her show on time, and is still hoping for a good outcome.
nldavis321
Gold Member
I am going to make this short and sweet. I NEED TO QUALIFY! I have $315.20 dollars and sales from my first and only show. January was full of let downs and cancels, so I am happy I at least at something to show. My 30 days are up 2/20 (actually 60, because of promotion). Anyway, do you have any suggestions, helpful tips, ideas for me to beef this up at $934.80 by then? I have one show scheduled for the 15th. Hoping for a $500 show there. I was thinking about doing a mass email pleading for help to get me qualified and I would offer a Mystery Host kinda thing....HELP!

Have you made your list of 100 and gone through it yet? I'd call everyone you know personally, rather than an e-mail. Let them know that Feb. is the best month ever to host, because they can pick their 60% off item. Be excited about what an amazing offer this is! Also, they get a charter host gift as well as a special thank you to helping you get started. (right? do you still get the charter hosts gift with this special 30 day extension?) They get free shipping and all the other perks as well. When I first started, I had lots of people who lived out of state do catalog shows for me. They were small, but they all added up to count as shows.If you have contacts that you don't know real well and feel uncomfortable calling, then I would do an e-mail to them. By them knowing that you are just starting, people tend to offer their help.
If they say no, ask them if they can refer someone to you. The mystery host thing sounds good, too.

You also qualify by submitting 4 shows and the sales don't have to reach $1250. If there is a special recruiting promotion the rules are stated on the flyer and are tied to the $$ amount of sales in 30 days but not "qualifying"

Do you have them on the calendar? Put together a catalog show and have a cooking show of your own. Call your list of friends and family. Ask for help but don't make yourself sound desperate. More important, ask for referrals - that way they won't worry that you'll be leaning on them all the time to keep your business going.

Nothing will happen to you if you don't qualify in 30 days - you just don't get the bonuses so don't let it get you TOO stressed. Keep trying though!!

Still working on it! Thanks for all your advice. It looks like I might have to turn it into a 4 show deal. I was trying to do it for 100 PC dollars ($1250) for my 30 day bonus AND the 4 shows. Ugh. Oh well, I did get a recruit for 150 PC Dollars (when she qualifies). So It looks like my 30 day bonus is going to yield me 250 PC dollars.

Thanks for all your help and advice I have found on CS. I qualified. I had 4 shows, sold $1277, and got 1 recruit!

Way to go!!!!!

nldavis321 said:
Thanks for all your help and advice I have found on CS. I qualified. I had 4 shows, sold $1277, and got 1 recruit!

Wow, think of all the PC$ you earned!!

Crap! Found out I got a declined credit card. Re-entered and it was declined again! Grrrr host grrrrr host! Anyway, will this effect my 30 day bonus? I submitted my show on time!! I am calling HO on Monday to ask for sure, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience or info on this.

nldavis321 said:
Crap! Found out I got a declined credit card. Re-entered and it was declined again! Grrrr host grrrrr host! Anyway, will this effect my 30 day bonus? I submitted my show on time!!

I am calling HO on Monday to ask for sure, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience or info on this.
It will still count as long as you resolve it by the date HO gave you. Get in touch with the guest and get alternate payment, then call HO with it on Monday and you'll be fine.

Congrats on a great start!

HO never gave me a date. I got an email. Entered it online. Got a voice mail saying it was declined again and to call HO on Monday.

Related to Qualifying with $315.20: Need Advice by 2/20!

What does "Qualifying with $315.20" mean?

"Qualifying with $315.20" refers to the requirement for Pampered Chef consultants to reach a minimum sales amount of $315.20 in a given month in order to maintain active status and be eligible for bonuses and other perks.

What happens if I don't meet the $315.20 qualifying amount?

If you do not meet the $315.20 qualifying amount in a month, you will not be considered an active consultant and may not be eligible for bonuses or other perks. It is important to strive to reach this amount each month to maintain your active status.

What counts towards the $315.20 qualifying amount?

All sales made through your Pampered Chef business, including online orders, party orders, and personal orders, count towards the $315.20 qualifying amount. However, personal purchases made by the consultant do not count towards this amount.

Do I have to reach the $315.20 qualifying amount every month?

No, the $315.20 qualifying amount is a monthly requirement. As long as you meet this amount in at least one month during a rolling 12-month period, you will maintain your active status and be eligible for bonuses and other perks.

What advice do you have for reaching the $315.20 qualifying amount?

To reach the $315.20 qualifying amount, it is important to consistently promote your Pampered Chef business and encourage customers to place orders. Consider hosting more parties, promoting special offers, or reaching out to past customers for repeat orders. Additionally, staying organized and actively tracking your sales can help ensure you reach the qualifying amount each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • alabama pc cons.