• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Closing My 3rd Show & Need To Know If I Qualify!

In summary, you can still qualify for host rewards even if you close your third show, as long as it meets the minimum requirements and you submit your show order by the designated deadline. The minimum requirements for host rewards vary based on the total sales of your show and can be found on the host rewards chart. You can check if your third show qualifies for host rewards by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your show summary. Unfortunately, you cannot combine orders from multiple shows to meet the minimum requirements for host rewards. Your host rewards will typically be processed and shipped to you within 7-10 business days after the show closing date, and any delays will be communicated via email.
pctharper
Gold Member
I'm closing my 3rd show tonight and my 30 days os up on the 3rd. In P3, I see there is "commissionable sales" and "show total" with the show total being higher. When trying to caculate if I made the 1250 to qualify which total do I go by?

Also, is it $1250 AND 4 shows that you need to qualify in your first 30 days? I'm pushing real hard to get 2 catalog shows closed before the 3rd, but both are less than the $200 and might have to go into an individual order. :(

Can someone help and set me straight?

You go by "commissionable sales," not the show total. And, it's $1250 in commissionable sales in order to qualify.

A show needs to be $150 in order to be counted as a show, including catalog shows. The host for a catalog show, however, doesn't get free product until her show reaches $200.

Keep up the good work!! :)

This then would put me $250 short of reaching $1250 by my 30th date. What happens then?

If my two catalog shows don't reach the $150, do I put them in as an individual order?

Nothing happens. It just means you don't get the extra PC dollar bonus for qualifying in your 30 days.You can put them in as an individual order, but that would change the shipping. You can combine them into one catalog show. Technically, the host didn't earn any benefits since they didn't collect enough orders to do so.

this might be a dumb question but do you still get commission on an individual order?

Of course you do.

1. Can I still qualify for host rewards if I close my third show?

Yes, as long as your third show meets the minimum requirements for host rewards, you will still qualify. Remember to submit your show order by the designated deadline.

2. What are the minimum requirements for host rewards?

The minimum requirements for host rewards vary depending on the total sales of your show. Please refer to the host rewards chart for specific details.

3. How do I know if my third show qualifies for host rewards?

You can check the sales total of your show by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your show summary. If the total meets the minimum requirements, then your show qualifies for host rewards.

4. Can I combine orders from multiple shows to meet the minimum requirements for host rewards?

No, host rewards are based on the sales total of each individual show. Orders from different shows cannot be combined to meet the minimum requirements.

5. When will I receive my host rewards for my third show?

Your host rewards will be processed and shipped to you within 7-10 business days after the show closing date. If there are any delays, you will be notified by email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • nldavis321