• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you believe I qualified in just 30 days?!

In summary, the "I'm Qualified!" program at Pampered Chef is a recognition program for consultants who meet sales and recruiting goals. These goals vary depending on your level and are tracked through your consultant account on the website. Benefits of the program include rewards and recognition, and it is open to both full-time and part-time consultants. The program runs quarterly, with goals and rewards resetting every three months.
twinmommy
Hey everyone!
I just wanted to let you all know I qualified within my first 30 days! and so excited for so much more!!!
christie

Congrats! It's so exciting to qualify.

:balloon: Congrats!! That's so awesome! :balloon:

I also hope to qualify in my first 30 days - I have 4 shows already booked for Jan (when I'm starting) and a catty show...plus a ton more people to call now that Thanksgiving is over. I'm hoping to get my Jan booked (and some of Feb). :)

Way to go Christie!! :D

Qualifying in 30 days..Hi! I qualified last week, inside my 30-day window as well. Isn't it great? I think the extra PC dollars will be wonderful, but I think I was actually pursuing the first 30 days because I wanted to prove that I could do it (gotta love my family, but they weren't too sure I could pull it off!). :) Anyway, congrats...let's hope the months to come treat us as well!!!
BTW, did you know you can keep earning in the first 90 days, and that for every 1,250 and/or four shows you submit you will continue to accrue PC dollars??? How cool is that???!

WOOO HOOO!!!!!! Great job!!! And just think of those extra PC dollars you have to spend now!! Gotta love it!:love: :love:

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!! Way to GO!!!!!!!!!!! Great bonuses and a healthy business! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful! You're off to a great start. Keep up the good work.

Related to Can you believe I qualified in just 30 days?!

1. What is the "I'm Qualified!" program?

The "I'm Qualified!" program is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that rewards consultants for meeting certain sales and recruiting goals. These goals can include reaching a certain amount of sales in a specified time period or sponsoring a certain number of new consultants.

2. How do I qualify for the "I'm Qualified!" program?

To qualify for the "I'm Qualified!" program, you must meet the sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on your level within the company and the current program period. You can track your progress towards these goals in your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

3. What are the benefits of being a part of the "I'm Qualified!" program?

As a member of the "I'm Qualified!" program, you will receive recognition and rewards for your hard work and success. These rewards can include exclusive products, discounts on future purchases, and recognition at company events. Additionally, reaching these goals can help you advance in your career with Pampered Chef.

4. Can I still participate in the "I'm Qualified!" program if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to participate in the "I'm Qualified!" program. The goals and benefits may vary for part-time consultants, but you can still earn recognition and rewards for your achievements.

5. How often does the "I'm Qualified!" program run?

The "I'm Qualified!" program runs on a quarterly basis. This means that the goals and rewards are reset every three months. However, your progress towards these goals does not carry over to the next program period, so it is important to consistently work towards meeting the requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • nldavis321