• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website Orders Before I Am Qualified...

In summary, to place a website order with Pampered Chef, you must either be a consultant or a guest of a consultant in good standing with the company. You can check your qualification status by logging into your consultant account on the website, and if you are not qualified, you can either ask your consultant to place the order on your behalf or attend a cooking show or party in person. Guests are also able to place website orders as long as they are attending a show or party hosted by a consultant, and there is a limit of 3 website orders that can be placed before becoming qualified as a consultant. This limit is in place to encourage active engagement with the company and customers.
96hockeymom
I will be officially qualified this weekend. I already signed up for a website, though.

My question is, I know that people can shop online under a hosts name. Can someone tell me how this works? Will I get notified, and then do I just submit their order in my PP3 program?

Thanks!

Leslie

Yes, that's exactly it! You'll get an email that there was an order. Go online to your PWS assistant, go to Work With Shows, and click on the "Orders" area. That's where you'll see the full info (like payment). Enter the order in P3.Once you're qualified, you'll be able to take individual orders that aren't affiliated with a show, online. And Wedding Registry. :D

Awesome!!!

Will the online ordering and the wedding registry show up automatically once I am qualified?? Thanks again!

Leslie

It sure will!And congrats on qualifying. :)

Congratulations on becoming officially qualified this weekend! That's a huge accomplishment and you should be proud of yourself. It's great that you've already signed up for a website - that's a great tool to have for your business.

To answer your question about online shopping, it's actually quite simple. When someone shops on your website, their order will automatically be linked to you as the consultant. You will receive a notification of the order and can then submit it through your PP3 program. It's a seamless process that allows you to easily track and manage your online sales.

I hope this helps and best of luck with your business! Keep up the great work.

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What are the qualifications needed to place a website order?

In order to place a website order with Pampered Chef, you must be a consultant or a guest of a consultant. Consultants must be active and in good standing with the company.

How can I check if I am qualified to place a website order?

You can check your qualification status by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Your status will be displayed on the home page.

What happens if I am not qualified to place a website order?

If you are not qualified to place a website order, you will need to reach out to your consultant to place the order on your behalf. Alternatively, you can attend a cooking show or party to place an order in person.

Can I place a website order as a guest?

Yes, guests are able to place website orders as long as they are attending a cooking show or party hosted by a consultant. The consultant will need to provide their information during the ordering process.

Is there a limit to the number of website orders I can place before becoming qualified?

Yes, there is a limit of 3 website orders that can be placed before becoming qualified as a consultant. This limit is in place to encourage consultants to actively engage with the company and their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Gatorbits