• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualification Success: My Journey and Tips | Thankful PC Career

In summary, Nicky has qualified for her final two shows and is in the process of closing her last two shows. She has had some problems with her last two shows, but is optimistic about the outcome.
nickywsn
I just became qualified as of today! :D :p It was so great to be able to pull up my progress tracker and see my qualification date on there. It only took me two shows to do it....I hope I can keep it up. This site has helped so much. I thank God that I stumbled across it at the beginning of my PC career!

I have a question though. How long should it be before the bridal registry link shows up on my website? It's still not there and I have someone waiting to start one.

Thanks!
Nicky

Congrats Nicky!! The link should show up in a day or two.

Congratulations! Keep up the great work!

Congrats! Great job! Keep up your enthusiasm and momentum and you will go far!

Great Job!!!! That is awesome!. How did you do it in 2 shows and know all the products. Looking for tips.

Congratulations!!I am with Jilly ~ please share how you did it !!

Way to go Nicky.... keep up the momentum:)

Congrats! That is awesome to qualify in two shows!

Great Job Nicky!!!

That is awesome!! Great Job!!!:)

Congratulations!!! What a wonderful feeling!!:D

Congratulations! I just qualified last week too. It took a couple of days for the registry link to show up on my site. Thurs to Sat. I think so 2 or 3 days.

Wohoo! Way to go!

Congrats! Keep it up!!

Congrats!

I am just about to qualify if I can get my last two hosts to close their shows already!! Actually, it is the best problem I could imagine... they are keeping their shows open a little longer because they keep finding more people who want to order/book in their offices. I guess as problems go, I could have worse, right? One of them is actually working out to be a $600+ show (my biggest one yet!)

Related to Qualification Success: My Journey and Tips | Thankful PC Career

1. What does it mean to be "Qualified" at Pampered Chef?

Being "Qualified" at Pampered Chef means that you have met all of the necessary requirements to become a consultant and start selling our products and hosting parties. This includes completing our training program and purchasing a starter kit.

2. Can I still join Pampered Chef if I don't have any prior sales experience?

Yes, absolutely! We provide all of our consultants with comprehensive training and support to help them succeed in their business. Our products practically sell themselves, so prior sales experience is not a requirement to join our team.

3. How much does it cost to become a "Qualified" consultant at Pampered Chef?

The cost to become a "Qualified" consultant at Pampered Chef is $109 plus tax and shipping. This includes your starter kit with over $450 worth of products and supplies, as well as access to our training materials and support from our team.

4. What kind of support and resources are available to "Qualified" consultants at Pampered Chef?

As a "Qualified" consultant, you will have access to our online training portal, weekly team meetings, and one-on-one coaching from your team leader. You will also have access to our social media groups and other resources to help you grow your business.

5. Are there any ongoing requirements to maintain my "Qualified" status at Pampered Chef?

To maintain your "Qualified" status, you will need to have at least $150 in sales every three months. This can be achieved through personal sales or hosting parties. You will also need to participate in ongoing training and keep your consultant account in good standing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Gatorbits
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies