• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Raise Funds for MS Walk with a PC Fundraiser | My Journey with MS

In summary, the group home was trying to raise money for the MS Walk and the PC Lottery. They suggested two ways to raise money. One was a traditional fund-raiser where they received 10-15 percent of their show in free product. The other was a show where they earned free product, then raffle off baskets of those free products to benefit the cause. If the average host gets $90 in free product, think how much they could earn in raffle tickets raffling off $90 in products!
khergatt
I also work for a group home taking care of Mentally Retarded Individuals. Yesterday, I had to take one of the girls to the foot doctor. While I was there I noticed a sign that they were trying to raise $200 for their team in the MS Walk. The MS Walk is very near and dear to my heart because I was diagnosed with MS in 2001. God healed me and I no longer have any symptoms, but it is still a special cause for me.

After I got home, I thought that I should have offered them a PC Fundraiser! I was going to type up a letter about our fundraisers and put it and a catalog in the mail to them. I figure I will tell them that I will follow up with them on Monday to see if they are interested in doing a catalog show.

What do you think? Any suggestions for what to include in my letter?

Thanks!!!

Suggest they do their fund-raiser in 1 of 2 ways:

* A traditional fund-raiser where they receive 10-15 percent of their show in free product or:

* A show where they earn free product, then raffle off baskets of those free products to benefit the cause!

If an average host gets $90 in free product, think how much they could earn in raffle tickets raffling off $90 in products!

Also, do the "PC Lotto" with a twist ... add a $1 to the price of the squares with that money going to benefit the cause!

Please, please, please, call them instead! By sending the catalog you leave it up to them to call you, something we should never do. We want to be in control of the calls. Call them, ask to speak to who is in charge of the fundraiser and then let them know what you have to offer. Definitely make sure to let them know how important the cause is to you. If they are interested then offer to put a catalog in the mail and ask when you can follow up.

I know it's hard to get on the phone, but really, that is the best way to do it!

1. How does the Pampered Chef fundraiser help raise funds for the MS Walk?

The Pampered Chef fundraiser allows individuals to purchase products from Pampered Chef, with a portion of the sales going towards the MS Walk. This allows people to support a good cause while also getting high-quality kitchen products.

2. Can anyone participate in the fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can participate in the fundraiser! Whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant, a supporter of the MS Walk, or simply someone who wants to make a difference, you can join in on the fundraiser and help raise funds for the cause.

3. How much of the sales from the fundraiser goes towards the MS Walk?

25% of the total sales from the fundraiser will be donated towards the MS Walk. This means that the more products sold, the more funds will be raised for the cause.

4. Are there any special products or incentives for participating in the fundraiser?

Yes, there are special products and incentives for participating in the fundraiser. Pampered Chef offers exclusive products and discounts for those who purchase through the fundraiser, making it a win-win situation for both the participants and the MS Walk.

5. How can I get involved in the Pampered Chef fundraiser for the MS Walk?

To get involved, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or contact your local MS Walk organization to see if they are hosting a fundraiser. You can also visit the Pampered Chef website and search for a fundraiser in your area. And of course, spreading the word and encouraging others to participate is also a great way to get involved!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SueAdx
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • Teresa LM