• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Our Team Rasised Over 6K for Ms!!!

In summary, "Our Team Raised Over 6K for Ms!!!" is an annual fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support and raise awareness for multiple sclerosis (MS). Anyone can participate in the event, and there are various ways to donate, including making a direct donation, purchasing products, or attending fundraising events. Volunteers are also welcome to help with organizing and running the event. There are many ways to get involved, such as joining the team, spreading awareness, or making a donation.
Ish
Gold Member
Hi All,

I just wanted to share with everyone that my team and I just walked the MS walk in San Francisco this past weekend... We started a team back in March and had just over 1 month to prepare and collect donations and we have kicked some tail!! There were over 15 of us walking, children included and our team was compiled of Friends and Family...:)

I have Close friends and family that have been diagnosed with this debilitating disease and walking is a small way of showing my love and support to find a cure.
Most of our team walked the 10k which is just over 6 miles, and or friends with kids did the 5K... never in my life had I thought of myself walking a 10K!

We had so much fun, and felt so much love and support from everyone, I just needed to share... We are already working towards getting a team together for next year! Here is a big Wahooo!!!!!

On a separate note:

We still have until the end of May to gather donations and we are looking forward to raising even more...
If you would like to make a donation to the MS society and help join the fight for a cure, please feel free to click the link below...
National MS Society - Walk Event:

Wahoo!!!! great job!

thanks!! :D
it was awesome!!!

How fantastic!!! Congrats all around.

Wonderful! Great Job!!

What is "Our Team Raised Over 6K for Ms!!!"?

"Our Team Raised Over 6K for Ms!!!" is an annual fundraising event organized by our team at Pampered Chef to support and raise awareness for multiple sclerosis (MS). It involves various activities and events to raise funds and show our support for those affected by MS.

Who can participate in "Our Team Raised Over 6K for Ms!!!"?

Anyone can participate in "Our Team Raised Over 6K for Ms!!!" We welcome anyone who wants to make a difference and support a great cause. You do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to join our team and participate in the event.

How can I donate to "Our Team Raised Over 6K for Ms!!!"?

There are several ways to donate to "Our Team Raised Over 6K for Ms!!!". You can make a direct donation to our team's fundraising page, purchase products from our special MS fundraising collection, or attend one of our fundraising events. All donations go towards supporting MS research and programs.

Can I volunteer to help with "Our Team Raised Over 6K for Ms!!!"?

Absolutely! We welcome volunteers to help us with organizing and running the various events and activities for "Our Team Raised Over 6K for Ms!!!". If you're interested in volunteering, please reach out to our team leader for more information.

How can I get involved with "Our Team Raised Over 6K for Ms!!!"?

There are many ways to get involved with "Our Team Raised Over 6K for Ms!!!". You can join our team and participate in the fundraising events, spread the word and raise awareness about MS, or make a donation to support our cause. We appreciate any and all forms of support!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andrealynne719
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • julyskitchen
  • General Chat
Replies