1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Personal Our team rasised over 6K for MS!!!

1. Ish

Ish Member Gold Member

Hi All,

I just wanted to share with everyone that my team and I just walked the MS walk in San Francisco this past weekend... We started a team back in March and had just over 1 month to prepare and collect donations and we have kicked some tail!! There were over 15 of us walking, children included and our team was compiled of Friends and Family...:)

I have Close friends and family that have been diagnosed with this debilitating disease and walking is a small way of showing my love and support to find a cure.
    Most of our team walked the 10k which is just over 6 miles, and or friends with kids did the 5K... never in my life had I thought of myself walking a 10K!

We had so much fun, and felt so much love and support from everyone, I just needed to share... We are already working towards getting a team together for next year! Here is a big Wahooo!!!!!

On a separate note:

We still have until the end of May to gather donations and we are looking forward to raising even more...
    If you would like to make a donation to the MS society and help join the fight for a cure, please feel free to click the link below...
    National MS Society - Walk Event:

Apr 28, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Wahoo!!!! great job!

3. Ish

Ish Member Gold Member

thanks!! :D
    it was awesome!!!

Apr 28, 2009
  4. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member