1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Personal Our team rasised over 6K for MS!!!

1. Ish

Ish Member Gold Member

Hi All,

I just wanted to share with everyone that my team and I just walked the MS walk in San Francisco this past weekend... We started a team back in March and had just over 1 month to prepare and collect donations and we have kicked some tail!! There were over 15 of us walking, children included and our team was compiled of Friends and Family...:)

I have Close friends and family that have been diagnosed with this debilitating disease and walking is a small way of showing my love and support to find a cure.
    Most of our team walked the 10k which is just over 6 miles, and or friends with kids did the 5K... never in my life had I thought of myself walking a 10K!

We had so much fun, and felt so much love and support from everyone, I just needed to share... We are already working towards getting a team together for next year! Here is a big Wahooo!!!!!

On a separate note:

We still have until the end of May to gather donations and we are looking forward to raising even more...
    If you would like to make a donation to the MS society and help join the fight for a cure, please feel free to click the link below...
    National MS Society - Walk Event:

Apr 28, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Wahoo!!!! great job!

3. Ish

Ish Member Gold Member

thanks!! :D
    it was awesome!!!

Apr 28, 2009
  4. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member