• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating a $15,000 Milestone: My Journey to a 2% Raise and Personal Growth!

In summary, Kelly reached the $15,000 mile stone and will be receiving her 2% raise. She is actually proud of herself for making it. She needs to go buy a chain for her wisk!!!
zookeeper614
I am so excited and had to share.... I reached the $15,000 mile stone and will be receiving my 2% raise. I am actually proud of myself for making it. When I first started back in August 07, it seemed like a huge mountain to climb. But now looking back, it really happened pretty fast. I need to go buy a chain for my wisk!!! :D :D

Congratulations!!! Enjoy the raise...it actually makes a really nice difference!

Way to go!! Its a nice feeling, isnt it?? :)

Congrats!!!

Good job!!! Congrats!

Awesome! Enjoy!!

zookeeper614 said:
I am so excited and had to share.... I reached the $15,000 mile stone and will be receiving my 2% raise. I am actually proud of myself for making it. When I first started back in August 07, it seemed like a huge mountain to climb. But now looking back, it really happened pretty fast. I need to go buy a chain for my wisk!!! :D :D

That was pretty fast! Congratulations!

Good for you! You will be amazed at the difference 2% makes :)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Great job!!

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Good for you !

Congratulations!! I just did it in March, great feeling isn't it to know you reached that milestone!

Kelly V.

WAHOO, enjoy your new raise!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Congrats on your raise!!

:balloon: WAHOO!:balloon:

12e8b2a7.jpg

Congratulations! I think you should use some of that extra 2% to buy something nice for yourself to celebrate!! :)

Thanks for all well wishes girls... Who would have thought a few short months ago I was starting this "hobby" and look at me now. I have a part time business with full time benefits. I never thought that I would have made it this far, but the products alone keep me going. I loved them as a customer and I love them more as a consultant when I earn them for free or purchase them at discount with my PC check. WOOHOO for PC!!!

1. How did you achieve such a significant raise at Pampered Chef?

I worked hard and consistently met my performance goals, which allowed me to receive a merit-based raise. I also took advantage of the personal development opportunities offered by Pampered Chef, which helped me improve my skills and contribute even more to the company's success.

2. What motivated you to set a $15,000 milestone for your career at Pampered Chef?

I wanted to challenge myself and push beyond my comfort zone to see what I was truly capable of achieving. I also wanted to demonstrate my dedication and commitment to my job and the company.

3. How did your personal growth contribute to your success at Pampered Chef?

By continuously learning and developing new skills, I was able to take on more responsibilities and make a bigger impact in my role. This not only helped me achieve my $15,000 milestone, but also positioned me for future growth opportunities within the company.

4. What advice do you have for others who want to achieve a similar milestone at Pampered Chef?

Set clear and specific goals, track your progress, and consistently work towards them. Take advantage of any training and development opportunities offered by the company and never stop learning and improving. Also, don't be afraid to ask for feedback and seek mentorship from experienced colleagues.

5. How has celebrating this milestone impacted your overall experience at Pampered Chef?

Celebrating this milestone has been incredibly rewarding and has given me a sense of accomplishment and pride in my work. It has also motivated me to continue growing and striving for even bigger achievements. Additionally, it has strengthened my relationship with my team and the company, as they have recognized and appreciated my hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Jean
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hcjeep
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies