• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make sure I receive the raise for my 15,000 career sales?

I'm glad I only had one show in August to submit! I have three going on so far next month, so I will be glad to earn the raise then.The raise becomes effective the next calendar month after earned. So if you're walking as a director at Leadership & want director promotion incentive points, you need all recruits to qualify by November 30.
sailortena
Hi, On the one show I submitted earlier this month, I finally have more than 15k in career sales!

But I was confused when I didn't see the extra 2% raise on my commission check!

I called HO and they said I dont see the raise until one calendar month after I reached that time ... so as they explained it, If I submit any more sales this month I won't see it!

I am confused! I thought you got the raise right away!

I'm bummed because that extra $12 commission on a $600 show does mean a lot to me!

I think I just read that somewhere, as well.

I'm half-way to my $15,000 mark. I can't wait to get there!!!

I think it is true with almost all raises including become an FD etc. It will not show up until the next calendar month. I know it iskind of a bummer not getting the reaise immediately but it is great that it will be there forever as long as you stay active!!!

Congrats

It does not go into affect until the next calendar month. I had these same questions when I reached $15K. I just waited until the first day of the next calendar month to submit my shows so I would receive the raise on them b/c the time was so close to the end of the month anyway.

You get it the next month, not immediately.

Congrats!

Plus don't forget - You should also be getting a silver whisk

HO is correctIt doesn't kick in until next month.

That's right. The raise becomes effective the next calendar month after earned. It is just like when you promote. If your fifth consultant qualifies on the 2nd of September you will not promote to director until October 1.

Kathytnt said:
Plus don't forget - You should also be getting a silver whisk

This will be delivered to your director, so don't run out to the mailbox looking for it! (Like I was!!!)

If that's the case, then I am glad I only had one show in August to submit! I have three going on so far next month, so I will be glad to earn the raise then.I'm hoping to get one or two more shows going next month, as well. My mother owes me a catty show. Hasn't done one in almost two years. ;)

Enjoy that raise!! Looks like you'll get to see the difference right away! :balloon:

BethCooks4U said:
That's right. The raise becomes effective the next calendar month after earned. It is just like when you promote. If your fifth consultant qualifies on the 2nd of September you will not promote to director until October 1.
So if we want to walk as a director at Leadership & get director promotion incentive points, do all recruits need to qualify by Nov. 30 ???

Congrats on your raise!

What exactly is the 15,000 Career Sales Question?

The 15,000 Career Sales Question is a milestone for Pampered Chef consultants, where they have reached $15,000 in cumulative sales. This achievement unlocks certain benefits and recognition within the company.

How do I know if I have reached the 15,000 Career Sales Question?

You can check your sales progress on your Pampered Chef consultant dashboard. Once you have reached $15,000 in cumulative sales, you will receive an email from the company congratulating you on this achievement.

What are the benefits of reaching the 15,000 Career Sales Question?

Reaching the 15,000 Career Sales Question comes with many benefits, including a certificate of achievement, a special charm for your consultant charm bracelet, and recognition in the company's consultant newsletter and social media platforms.

Do personal purchases count towards the 15,000 Career Sales Question?

Yes, personal purchases do count towards the 15,000 Career Sales Question. As a consultant, you earn commission from your own purchases, so they are included in your cumulative sales total.

Can I still qualify for the 15,000 Career Sales Question if I am not actively selling?

Yes, as long as you have reached $15,000 in cumulative sales, you will qualify for the 15,000 Career Sales Question. This includes sales from parties, shows, and personal purchases, regardless of how long it took to reach this milestone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LBurke
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • jenniferknapp