• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is my $15,000 career sales raise?

In summary, to qualify for the $15,000 Career Sales Raise, you must have a minimum of $15,000 in career sales within a 12-month period, including both personal and team sales. This is an ongoing increase in commission, not a one-time bonus. You only need to reach $15,000 in career sales once to qualify for the raise, and it applies to all Pampered Chef products. There are no restrictions or limitations on the raise, as long as you reach the sales goal within the designated time frame.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I hit my $15,000 in Dec. When should I see my raise? I expected it on the 8th but it wasn't there.

I think you will get it on the next one. I don't remember how it worked when I got mine, but if you didn't earn it until the end of Dec, I wouldn't think it would show up until the next pay period.

The 8th was still December sales. You'll see it in the Janurary commissions.

Ahhhh....now I get it! Thank you!

Hi there! Congratulations on hitting your $15,000 in sales for December, that's amazing! As for your raise, it typically takes 4-6 weeks for the increase to show up in your paycheck. So if you hit your goal in December, you should see the raise reflected in your February paycheck. If you don't see it by then, I would recommend reaching out to your team leader or the home office to inquire about the status. Keep up the great work!

1. How can I qualify for the $15,000 Career Sales Raise?

To qualify for the $15,000 Career Sales Raise, you must have a minimum of $15,000 in career sales within a 12-month period. This includes both personal sales and team sales.

2. Is the $15,000 Career Sales Raise a one-time bonus or an ongoing increase?

The $15,000 Career Sales Raise is an ongoing increase in commission, not a one-time bonus. Once you reach $15,000 in career sales, your commission rate will permanently increase.

3. Do I need to reach $15,000 in career sales every year to keep the raise?

No, you only need to reach $15,000 in career sales once to qualify for the raise. After that, your commission rate will remain at the higher level, even if you do not reach $15,000 in career sales every year.

4. Does the $15,000 Career Sales Raise apply to all products or just certain ones?

The $15,000 Career Sales Raise applies to all products sold through Pampered Chef, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. It does not apply to non-Pampered Chef products or services.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations on the $15,000 Career Sales Raise?

No, there are no restrictions or limitations on the $15,000 Career Sales Raise. As long as you reach $15,000 in career sales within a 12-month period, you will qualify for the raise and your commission rate will permanently increase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LBurke
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • esavvymom