• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Toot! Too! $15,000 in Career Sales

In summary, Jennifer hit $15K in sales with her show this morning and is still only 402.01 away from reaching $15K. She is also still in shock that this is a business that is still growing.
Kathytnt said:
Will I lose out on earning the dishclothes if I don't submit by tomorrow??? These will be my first 500+ shows this month

I know for double points you have until Marh 5th to submit, so, I would think it would count for the dishclothes, too.

chefann said:
Yes, we have until March 5 to submit for double points. So if I were you, I'd submit that puppy on March 1 and get the double points AND the extra commission!

That is what I am going to do. I called and will pick the fundrasier up this afternoon. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

All of my commission for Feb and March is paying for us to go to Savannah, GA, for Spring Break. The raise is coming at a great time! Isn't PC great!!!!

I better check the rules on the dishclothes - I hate it when I am so close to earning something and I miss a date or something

You earn it on the first $500 show you have in February and have to submit it by the 28th of February is what I understood.

Well, my fundrasier was a flop. Only $214 in sales! I do have one more order to pick up today, so, maybe it will be a HUGE order.

Guess it really does not matter when I turn it in since it would only be $4 more if I wait until March 1st and I would have to wait longer for payment.

These people just did not get the concept of TAKING UP ORDERS! They just order themselves! I like the sales but they would have been better of just donating their money to their cause!

Oh well, I will have to do some better coaching or something if I get another one.

Sorry your fundraiser didn't work out as planned, Jennifer. Sometimes it happens. The key is to get each person to collect X number of orders to really work. Not everyone does as you know. Hope the order you get today helps out.

I collected more orders this afternoon and they are at $503 now. The chair person is going to keep collecting until tomorrow to see if she can get it to $600 to increase to 15%. She is aggravated that they did not collect orders. I told her they just did not realize what they could have done if they had of collected orders. We discussed next year me holding a Kick Off Cooking Show to maybe get them to realize they need to collect orders.

<h2>1. How long did it take to reach $15,000 in career sales?</h2><p>The individual in this post reached $15,000 in career sales in less than a year, specifically within 10 months. She signed her agreement on March 15, 2006 and hit the goal by February 28, 2007.</p><h2>2. What is the significance of reaching $15,000 in career sales with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Hitting $15,000 in career sales with Pampered Chef is a major milestone, as it signifies the achievement of a significant sales goal. It also means that the individual is eligible for a raise within the company.</p><h2>3. How does Pampered Chef reward consultants for reaching $15,000 in career sales?</h2><p>Pampered Chef offers a raise to consultants who reach $15,000 in career sales. This serves as a recognition of their hard work and dedication to the company.</p><h2>4. Is it common for consultants to reach $15,000 in career sales within less than a year?</h2><p>While it may vary for each individual, it is certainly possible to reach $15,000 in career sales within less than a year with Pampered Chef. This post serves as an example of someone who achieved this goal within 10 months.</p><h2>5. How can consultants use their success in reaching $15,000 in career sales to their advantage?</h2><p>Achieving $15,000 in career sales can be leveraged by consultants as a demonstration of their skills and success in the business. It can serve as a great talking point and confidence booster when approaching potential customers and building their business further.</p>

1. How long did it take to reach $15,000 in career sales?

The individual in this post reached $15,000 in career sales in less than a year, specifically within 10 months. She signed her agreement on March 15, 2006 and hit the goal by February 28, 2007.

2. What is the significance of reaching $15,000 in career sales with Pampered Chef?

Hitting $15,000 in career sales with Pampered Chef is a major milestone, as it signifies the achievement of a significant sales goal. It also means that the individual is eligible for a raise within the company.

3. How does Pampered Chef reward consultants for reaching $15,000 in career sales?

Pampered Chef offers a raise to consultants who reach $15,000 in career sales. This serves as a recognition of their hard work and dedication to the company.

4. Is it common for consultants to reach $15,000 in career sales within less than a year?

While it may vary for each individual, it is certainly possible to reach $15,000 in career sales within less than a year with Pampered Chef. This post serves as an example of someone who achieved this goal within 10 months.

5. How can consultants use their success in reaching $15,000 in career sales to their advantage?

Achieving $15,000 in career sales can be leveraged by consultants as a demonstration of their skills and success in the business. It can serve as a great talking point and confidence booster when approaching potential customers and building their business further.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jenniferknapp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Pampered Jean