• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating 15,000 Career Sales: A Milestone Moment!

In summary, "Celebrating 15,000 Career Sales: A Milestone Moment!" is an event held by Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate consultants who have reached the milestone of selling 15,000 or more products in their career. All Pampered Chef consultants who have reached this milestone are eligible to attend the event and can expect a night of celebration, recognition, and inspiration. There is no cost to attend, but attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodations. Career sales can be tracked through the consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website.
smarteez2
Gold Member
I just realized that my 2 show so far this month put me over the 15,000 career sales mark!! Toot Toot!! :D

Woo Hoo! :)

Good job - congratulations - enjoy your raise! :)

Congrats!!

Congratulations! I should be there in a matter of weeks!

Congrats Cynthia!! Enjoy the raise!!

Congrats, very exciting.

:D Thanks guys I appreciate the KUDO's and once again enjoy basking in the glory of this site hehehehehehehe

Awesome Job...HOOOORAY FOR YOU!!

WAY TO GO!!!! Good For You!!!!!

Congrats, that is great!!!

Thanks guys :)

That is Awesome!! It feels so good to hit. My next was when I went over a 100 in shows now I am working toward 200.

Whoo hoo for you! :) Enjoy the raise!

What is "Celebrating 15,000 Career Sales: A Milestone Moment!"?

"Celebrating 15,000 Career Sales: A Milestone Moment!" is an event held by Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate consultants who have reached the milestone of selling 15,000 or more products in their career.

Who is eligible to attend "Celebrating 15,000 Career Sales: A Milestone Moment!"?

All Pampered Chef consultants who have reached 15,000 career sales or more are eligible to attend this event. They will receive an invitation to attend and can RSVP to reserve their spot.

What can attendees expect at "Celebrating 15,000 Career Sales: A Milestone Moment!"?

Attendees can expect a night of celebration, recognition, and inspiration. There will be speeches from Pampered Chef leaders, recognition of consultants who have reached this milestone, and a special gift or token of appreciation for attendees.

Is there a cost to attend "Celebrating 15,000 Career Sales: A Milestone Moment!"?

No, there is no cost to attend this event. However, attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodations if the event is not local to them.

How can I track my career sales with Pampered Chef?

You can track your career sales through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. It will show your total sales to date and any milestones you have reached, such as 15,000 career sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinforyou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies