• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amanda Achieves Halfway Point to Career Sales: Celebrating with Gratitude!

In summary, Amanda is extremely excited about her progress and successes. She has been doing well in her career and is just about to receive a raise. She thanks God, her director, and all of the employees at Chef Success for their help along the way.
jesusluvsu2005
I just checked my Individual Performance Tracker and after I add in the show I just submitted, I am at.............. $7341 sales since April. That means I am almost halfway to 15,000 career sales! That's so exciting! I just wanted to share! I'm just about halfway to my raise! So I want to say thank you to God, my wonderful director and all of you here at Chef Success!!!!
God bless,
Amanda

Re: Excited!!congrats what have you been doing to get all these sale?

Re: Excited!!Way to go! Keep it up! :D

Re: Excited!!WOW!! That's so totally awesome!! And that's in 15 shows??? How long have you been doing PC? Congrats...that raise is swwweeetttt!!! :D

Re: Excited!!Awesome! Keep up the great work!

Re: Excited!!Nothing in particular. I did have several wonderful friends who hosted shows for me. One of which turned out to be an 1100 show. But I didn't do anythig special to get it to that amount. I think she just knew bunches of people crazy about PC. Actually I think most was from her work. That helped a lot. I think she'd make a great PC consultant but she decided to go with Longaberge instead. She's still planning on hosting again with PC though. I'm hoping maybe in September.

I wish I could pinpoint something but honestly I haven't done anything special. Just really talking up how much I love PC and the products. Trying to pick yummy recipes to showcase. I still feel like I am very new and don't do all the right things. This month's host special helped also. I only had three shows this month but all of them topped $600. I think they really wanted those extra free product $$. My august only has one show so far.

I do have to say that I always ask everyone to host a show. I think that's very important.
Thank you so much!!
God bless,
Amanda

Re: Excited!!Thank you all! I need to update it. It's 16 shows now. I just started in April of this year. I love PC!!

Re: Excited!!That's awesome! Keep up the great work!

Re: Excited!!How awesome!!

Re: Excited!!That's great! Congratulations!

Re: Excited!!Good job Amanda! I'm very proud of you.

Re: Excited!!Way to go girl..................

Re: Excited!!Awesome job!

1. How long has Amanda been with Pampered Chef?

Amanda has been with Pampered Chef for 5 years.

2. What is the significance of reaching the halfway point in career sales?

Reaching the halfway point in career sales is a major milestone and accomplishment for Amanda. It means she has successfully sold half of the sales goal set by Pampered Chef and is well on her way to achieving her full career sales goal.

3. How will Amanda be celebrating this achievement?

Amanda will be celebrating with gratitude by hosting a customer appreciation event to thank all of her loyal customers for their support and to showcase some of her favorite Pampered Chef products.

4. What are some of Amanda's top-selling products?

Some of Amanda's top-selling products include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Food Chopper.

5. How can I support Amanda in her career with Pampered Chef?

You can support Amanda by attending her customer appreciation event, purchasing Pampered Chef products from her, and recommending her to your friends and family. You can also join her team and become a Pampered Chef consultant yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
Ann F
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies